Mik
A
thread 1/5
Was reminded today that you really aren't that important when it comes to the bottom line. I understand it, I've had to do it as a manager, but it still sucks to know that you're expendable. With that being said, my emotions are all over the place.
08:19 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
thread 2/5
On the one hand I've been very unhappy for a very long time, and completely stressed out. I was always happy to have a job and be able to get paid, but beyond that I was miserable. So from that point of view I'm excited about the new things to come.
08:20 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
thread 3/5
On the other hand, the way it was done lets me know what they really thought about me even though they were saying differently to my face. And now there's a million things I need to do, I have to figure out insurance, I have to figure out unemployment, I have to find a new job.
08:21 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
thread 4/5
Now that all of that has set in, I'm starting to feel stressed and anxious. I know it'll be okay. I've been in a position before where I didn't have a job and didn't know when I was going to have a job again, and this time I'm in a much better position financially. But I also have a lot more bills.
08:22 PM - Dec 01, 2023 (Edited)
Mik
A
thread 5/5
I think I'll be okay once I get some sleep, and once I put some food in my body because I haven't eaten since breakfast. It'll all work out in the end. I know my worth even if others don't.
08:22 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
Thanks! I really should have eaten when I was okay about everything earlier 😄 now I'm just sitting here shaking knowing I need to eat but not really being able to eat.
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
08:38 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Mik.
I've been there, that's for sure.

Do you have anything easy on hand that you always love? You just need to get something, even if it's candy.
08:39 PM - Dec 01, 2023
Mik
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I'm honestly probably going to have something in a minute that will make me eat and then make me sleep. . .
08:45 PM - Dec 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}