Deb Prothero
A
How does cross-posting work for Mastodon? I have a mstdn.ca account and appreciate that some of our COVID scientists went over there. But to be honest I don't visit there often and would like to cross-post from here.
03:35 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Mollagus ?
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
I don't think Mastodon supports cross-post from that site to Spoutible or any others the way we can from here to there.

I too have found a lot of folks in InfoSec/Cyber and intelligence over there, who left Twitter but struggle to use the platform as often as I should to catch their details.
04:03 PM - Dec 07, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Mollagus ?.
The letter sent out by Christopher Bouzy says that the cross-posting to Blue Sky and Mastodon. "Spoutible is soaring to new heights with our latest integration of Mastodon for seamless cross-platform posting." I take this to mean that we spout here then it automatically goes on our Mastodon account.
01:49 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Mollagus ?
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
Here's a screen cap to show where you'd setup your cross-platform settings for Mastodon and BlueSky. First, start a new spout and then click on the cloud icon with the connectors on it.
06:49 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Mollagus ?
A
Upon authentication, I'm sure it will be seamless. The Mastodon server I use is not currently supported by Spoutible yet but I expect things will change soon. Given the complexity of Mastodon, i cant imagine its a quick and dirty thing to support just yet.
In response to Mollagus ?.
07:28 AM - Dec 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}