My Flying Car 2020
A
I guess if you're not familiar with this dude, or the ongoing trend of aging Black, hip-hop generation male celebrities acting like ops every major election, here's your initiation into that fuckshit by way of Charlemagne tha Mickey Slipper (instead of Killer Mike or Ice Cube this time).
Jeff(Teach) @JCTeach
The Hill. This is b*llsh*t. Only one that thinks this is a TrDump supporter. In fact TrDump needs to back out and fight for his freedom from prison. Why don’t you “Journalists” get a clue.
10:29 AM - Dec 08, 2023
10:47 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Seems to match up with a similar trend I've also seen in aging Gen X YouTube personalities of the white variety. Craving that spotlight can be its own ugly addiction.
05:16 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Reginald Capers
A
He's trash. I had to tell my 30 year old niece who listens to his daily radio show how much of an op he his. She didn't see it.
11:01 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
He is really trash 🗑️ from the time he was awful to Vice President Harris!!! He can kick 🪨 rocks!!!! I despise that in America some one like him has a popular radio show and he is ill advised to handout political views.
12:45 PM - Dec 08, 2023

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Very well stated! Never made the connection between 'aging rappers' and ignorance on politics, but it couldn't be clearer at this point. And honestly, I don't know if this guy was a rapper... just heard of him 3yrs ago, never liked him. Either way, he fits the box to which you speak.
10:56 AM - Dec 08, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
For generations, they've said people get more politically conservative as they age, but I don't think that's what's happening here. I think it's ego. Rappers are talented - brothers in my generation are brilliant. You can be smart AF but not politically astute, tho. Many are, but they get platforms.
11:05 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
He is not a rapper!!! An awful radio host!!!
12:42 PM - Dec 08, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
This shit is just sad
10:51 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Martini C
A
They are never interested in city or state races. Always POTUS.
10:47 AM - Dec 08, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Martini C.
This is a sad truth. Are they being paid to be traitors? FFS! No informed person should continue supporting these losers
01:02 PM - Dec 08, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}