DeAnna Munchkin
A
Soooo.... that was insane. Has there ever been a premiere as chaotic as #Survivor44 ?

Who else was shocked at that tribal?
10:21 PM - Mar 01, 2023 (Edited)
Dawn
A
In response to DeAnna Munchkin.
Definitely the wildest first tribal council of a season! I didn't love that there were so many medical concerns, for the sake of the players. It also made the episode a little disjointed. But I'm looking forward to a fun season!
05:44 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Laury Silvers
A
In response to Dawn.
I think Matthew's SITD was so he did not have to betray Brandon. Maddy said that Jaime was intended at first (not in the edit, so who knows) so her playing it made sense. Lauren is playing hard. Glad Maddy went home. I hate it when they try to vote out the strong people for strategy first thing.
05:55 PM - Mar 02, 2023
DeAnna Munchkin
A
In response to Laury Silvers.
I'm so happy to have found other Survivor fans! I understand not wanting to see Brandon go first but for Maddy it was such a smart move. He didn't trust her, didn't want to play with her and in such a small tribe that means she would be gone sooner rather than later if she didn't strike first.
08:38 PM - Mar 02, 2023
DeAnna Munchkin
A
Either way I love a messy tribal!

Are either of you watching Survivor Australia this season? To avoid spoilers in case you're not, the episode 7 tribal was hands down the best tribal ever. I've watched it multiple times now and it's just perfection.
08:40 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Dawn
A
I've watched some Survivor AU in the past, but not for a few years. It's such a time commitment!! I always say I'll go back and catch up. Maybe someday!
12:21 PM - Mar 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}