Professor Kyle
A
I see people say things like "The country isn't ready for a Black woman president" or "a gay man president" as justification for their own bigotry. We are ready – you're what's holding us back as much as the more open bigots.
12:29 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
THIS! When people say, "We can't support women or minorities because Random Midwest Guy won't vote for us," it's because the person you're talking to is Random Midwest Guy.
01:14 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Al Gray
A
It doesn't matter who's ready or not. There is no reason to wait. Because some will never be ready.
12:38 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
In addition to those, so ready for younger and visionary leaders. I'm 63, but tired of the same demographics of leaders my entire life.
12:35 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Perchance to Read
A
And when you call them on it, they say, "No, I mean OTHER PEOPLE are such a problem, it's just too soon. We're not ready." Um, people's inability to accept it does not mean "we're not ready." That's such a "let people have more time with bigotry before we make progress" approach. Frustrating.🙃
12:35 PM - Mar 03, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
absolutely...remember Ralph & Winona La Duke?
We might have a EPA that actually protects Earth, Water, Sky, Seeds, Nature and humans
by Now
12:33 PM - Mar 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}