Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
Maybe its crazy but I am ready to have a judicial system and most of government controlled by AI. Yes, AI is kinda scary but what is the judiciary but laws? Why can't most things be cut and dry for EVERYONE? Bureaucracy is repetition to check shit. Why use constantly fallible humans for this stuff?
01:56 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff.
Not every case is cut & dry 🤷‍♀️
02:00 PM - Dec 11, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
The law should be though. I only want the judges to be AI. The rest of the process would be arguing the law to the judge just like any courtroom. Too much political religious and corrupt rulings from the human counterparts.
01:08 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
If thecomputer is designed w/ no liency or empathy what the prosecution/defense do or say won't matter. Circumstances can be flexible. Take Kate Cox for instance. If she goes back to Texas should she be charged with murder for aborting a dead fetus? Without flexibility the answer by the law is yes.
01:14 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
Explaining circumstance is exactly what a lawyer currently does in the process of delineating whether a law does or does not apply. If they are able to create enough circumstance through evidence, situation, motivation and all the factors of a case to show whether there is merit or not. No different
In response to Merci Merci Me.
01:50 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Slippy Shoe Spouts Stuff
A
I think people assume AI is more like a calculator than a large logical process which is so massively hard to comprehend it we tend to think of it as a calculator. But calculators are like the most basic part of AI just like language and the ability to know and recall all written law.
01:55 PM - Dec 12, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
Thank you for the info & the interesting convo! I see your point. I have much to kearn about AI.
05:01 PM - Dec 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}