Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
PS and the bigliest story of Trump this week is the news that Trump is peddling collectible cards with scraps of blue cloth he claims came from the suit he wore in his mug shot in Georgia
12:17 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Howard Seidel
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
He could grift even more if he stapled the card and the scrap to a piece of the true cross
04:21 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Deanna Langille
A
Yes! He lies about everything, always, so it is disconcerting that everyone, except you and me, seem to believe these cloth straps would actually be his suit!
02:42 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Tim Blankenship
A
So Trump is selling holy relics? So glad MAGA is not a cult.
01:59 PM - Dec 13, 2023
A
In response to Tim Blankenship.
LOL indeed. Maga is a cult. And of course we love it, that Trump keeps milking voters of the Republican side, draining their savings so there is less money into 2024 races where GOP has a chance for some Senate or House seat... ie #LetTrumpBeTrump
02:52 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Janice
A
Blooming heck Tomi, are you trying to tell me the pieces of rag from his mugshot suit might not be genuine? I’ve just ordered two lots! Cost me a fortune.

They even agreed to include two locks of hair from his mugshot toupee. I bet they’re not genuine either.

Oh my, what have I done.
01:58 PM - Dec 13, 2023
A
In response to Janice.
LOL tell me about it! I ordered four pieces and two of them, on close inspection, are even a DIFFERENT shade of blue. I am SERIOUSLY starting to doubt the certificate of authenticity that Trump sent me. That signature? I don't think his letters are pointed enough, like his other signatures..
03:02 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Terri S
A
We live in a beautiful world with many natural gifts to enjoy our time here on earth …then there is unstable people like this that lurk around that have no substance and only empathy for their own ego The so called “Godly people” who think this is the savior are the very ones going to hell.
01:53 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}