Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
PS and the bigliest story of Trump this week is the news that Trump is peddling collectible cards with scraps of blue cloth he claims came from the suit he wore in his mug shot in Georgia
12:17 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Janice
A
Blooming heck Tomi, are you trying to tell me the pieces of rag from his mugshot suit might not be genuine? I’ve just ordered two lots! Cost me a fortune.

They even agreed to include two locks of hair from his mugshot toupee. I bet they’re not genuine either.

Oh my, what have I done.
01:58 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
In response to Janice.
LOL tell me about it! I ordered four pieces and two of them, on close inspection, are even a DIFFERENT shade of blue. I am SERIOUSLY starting to doubt the certificate of authenticity that Trump sent me. That signature? I don't think his letters are pointed enough, like his other signatures..
03:02 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Janice
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Oh Tomi, why four lots? That’s crazy. Anyway, my two lots of complete crap aren’t due till next week. I’m praying that at least the two locks of mugshot toupee are genuine. Will keep you updated.

What next? Trump branded orange jumpsuits? The must-have attire for the next insurrection.
03:48 PM - Dec 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}