ZERO FUX
C
I know have a C grade on Spoutible because I am not a delusional pro Biden neo lib. As much as I would prefer he wins over Trump, it's not going to fucking happen and it will be a sad day of crying after election day, when all of you realize the better move was to run someone who could win.
11:49 AM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to ZERO FUX.
Unfortunately I think Biden has really fucked himself with his position on Israel/Gaza. I think he could've pulled off a win before this, but I don't see it happening anymore. As always, I wish we had better choices.
01:20 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
In response to Jenna.
Oh please. Netanyahu did that entirely on his own. Biden negotiated hard to keep all the rest of the Middle East at a simmer instead of a hard boil. He negotiated humanitarian pauses to get aid in and captives out. WWIII could have started there. Now it's all on Netanyahu for the mess he's made.
03:56 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
We are still sending him weapons.
03:58 PM - Dec 13, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Jenna.
And???
11:16 PM - Dec 13, 2023
Jenna
A
In response to 9Gen.
And we shouldn't, because they're being used to commit war crimes. This isn't as complicated as you think it is.
08:07 AM - Dec 14, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Jenna.
It's extremely complicated but you're right. It shouldn't be. I apologize for coming off as unperturbed. This whole thing is bigger than most people realize and it's so bad. So bad.
08:14 AM - Dec 14, 2023
Jenna
A
It's both complicated and at the same time really not, when you look at the bottom line. Materially supporting what Netanyahu is doing is simply the wrong thing to do. Cutting off support or putting conditions on it would likely cause complications, but ethically, it's the right thing to do.
In response to 9Gen.
08:19 AM - Dec 14, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Jenna.
Netanyahu is a fucking monstrous POS. Always has been. American Republicans allowing him into our Congress during Obama's presidency tells us everything we need to know about them.
08:36 AM - Dec 14, 2023
9Gen
A
In response to Jenna.
I don't disagree. It's a lot.
08:28 AM - Dec 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}