Professor Kyle
A
I could be wrong, but I feel like the vast majority of people who feel like there's a lack of engagement on Spoutible are barely ever on Spoutible. Those of us here all the time get plenty of engagement...because we use the site.
12:35 AM - Dec 15, 2023
Mara Miro
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Interesting. I think I disagree. I’m a first waver. I think day 1. I don’t post on here often because the engagement is so low. I try to come on and find posts to “like” at least a couple times a week. I post the exact same thing on various sites. Spoutible is routinely the lowest engagement.
03:25 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Mara Miro.
Are you reading other people's spouts and engaging with them? Liking, echoing, QS, replying?

That's when you start to see engagement, when you engage. It takes a little more effort to start but it's fantastic once you get going.
03:49 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Mara Miro
A
Yes. Like I said, I make a concerted effort to engage at least twice or three times a week… beyond just a normal day
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
03:52 PM - Dec 15, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Mara Miro.
What does that mean to you?

When I want to have a conversation here, for example, I often join one someone has started.

Do people not reply to you when you comment? (I mean besides our exchange here bc I see that irony)
03:55 PM - Dec 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}