Ola
A
What were some unexpected acts of kindness that people showed you? How did it go?
02:08 AM - Mar 04, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Ola.
A total stranger picked me up off the streets and gave me a room to live in while I got back on my feet after losing everything. pissing in toilets is extremely underrated when you have to switch to behind a dumpster. Anyway, it allowed me to get a job, save some money and get a new apt.
03:33 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
In response to Ola.
I was 27, had no insurance & a low salary, and had a bad ingrown toenail - greenish pus, swelling, pain, even a granuloma that formed on the side. A sales guy in my firm paid for me to see his podiatrist. When I tried to pay him back, he said, "If you can ever do this for someone, do it."
03:32 AM - Mar 05, 2023
Dad The Geek
A
In response to Ola.
I don’t have enough characters to tell the story properly here…

I had a neighbor help me rebuild a car engine, and all he asked for payment was to hang out with his family.

This was in the Canoga Park area of Los Angeles in ‘98.

I want to find him again, because he was a great person to kno
03:05 AM - Mar 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (ConnieAz) can see their posts

Ola
A
In response to That's all folks.
👍
02:56 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
In response to That's all folks.
I absolutely love how honest and forgiving this relationship seems l!!! ❤️
05:52 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Diane Aoki
A
In response to Ola.
My cousin’s daughter knew I was coming to town and invited me to Hamilton with her and friends. The next year, she invited me to Ain’t Too Proud. I tried to pay and she refused. She died suddenly at 42 of colon cancer and I hope I can be as kind to others as she was to me.
02:45 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Jenny S
A
In response to Ola.
A couple flagged me down on the freeway to tell me my tire was flat. Then they got out and changed it for me!
02:29 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Joanna Sanchez (she/her)
A
In response to Ola.
A coworker gave me a really nice compliment today!!😊 I don't wanna say what it was because I don't believe it, but it's still nice to hear any genuine compliments ♥️
02:24 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Joanna Sanchez (she/her).
But why you don't wanna say what it was? 😂😀
02:37 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Max Prophet
A
In response to Ola.
Most often it is when the door is held for me by someone exiting as I entered. I always thank them sincerely.
02:15 AM - Mar 04, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Max Prophet.
👍
02:18 AM - Mar 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}