Phred
A
We the public still don’t know who all was in on it. Who removed the panic buttons? Who placed the pipe bombs? Who divulged the location of the unsecured windows? Justice will take years.
junerose32 @junerose32
ANd any Reps who gave pre-insurrection tours...
11:02 AM - Dec 20, 2023
11:05 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
In response to Phred.
I see Investor on your profile. Does it take a certain amount of money for that tag line? I contributed money at the beginning and make a monthly donation.
Sheesh, as I'm writing this I realize, it doesn't really matter if I have the tag line or not.
Nevermind.
11:15 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Lorraine Fish.
🤣🤣🤣
There’s a WeFunder fundraiser going on right now for Spoutible. The WeFunder is an investment as opposed to a donation. Meaning I will own a tiny slice of the pie! A la mode. The minimum investment is $100. Here is the link if you are interested.
https://wefunder.com/spoutible
11:21 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Lorraine Fish.
PS - Lorraine, without all of our donations, Spoutible wouldn’t be where it is right now. Thank you so much for that. ❤️❤️🌈🦄
11:22 AM - Dec 20, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Phred.
That the nation had a J6 commission at all was probably a minor miracle, but as Ms. Cheney perked up on the national stage recently I was reminded of my thoughts that she seemed to drive the hearings away from serving members of Congress. Perhaps my paranoia slipping through, but I do wonder.
11:13 AM - Dec 20, 2023
Phred
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
I truly dislike Liz Cheney (she’s despicable) but at least she had courage to go up against Trump when few others would.
11:16 AM - Dec 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}