A
Liar.
He is not duty bound.
It is within his power.
05:38 PM - Dec 22, 2023
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Lil.
Yesterday I thought, 'typical GOPer' (::channels Joe Pesci:: ok, okay, o.k., I actually thought, 'typical GOfuckinP-er) but ur girl doesn't like being wrong, so I ch, ch, checked myself before, I, well, you know, and discovered that he's a Dem (or so on paper/the interwebs) so? Possibly? He's not?🤷
08:51 PM - Dec 22, 2023
Lil
A
Hmmm, interesting. He takes a lot of pride in securing death penalty convictions and then successfully fighting clemency.

The lawyer for Brittany Watts was a prosecutor for 20ish years. Then she ran for the seat of the retiring judge who sent this travesty of trash to the grand jury. She lost.
In response to BigBrownGirl.
09:00 PM - Dec 22, 2023 (Edited)
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Lil.
You know I don't put a daaaaaamn thing past a Republican, including pretending 'til an advantageous time, to be a D only to surprise drop the cover/lie. It was a *gasp* to see the D, which is my ONLY knowledge of him/area ta doins.
09:08 PM - Dec 22, 2023
Lil
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
He's been County Prosecutor since 1984. Maybe he stuck with the Dems all these years because it works to get him reelected for damn near 40 years. ??

His shtick is "tough in crime" so it could be he wants to keep his reputation as Mr. Law & Order intact.
09:22 PM - Dec 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}