Rachel Brody
A
thread 1/3
A friend of mine is setting up a life coaching business and I'm in her first cohort. Started the reading this morning. I'm not a big one for personal development courses but I'm trying to give this one a chance in hopes of un-sticking some parts of my life and seeing more growth in 2024.
08:36 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Rachel Brody
A
thread 2/3
It's a six week program with the readings revolving around one book, so I'm trying to tell myself I can stick with it and give it my all for such a short period of time. My friend has been doing a lot of learning in this area recently so I'm hopeful some of it will rub off on me!
08:36 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Rachel Brody
A
thread 3/3
I'm curious, what are some personal growth/development programs folks On Here have done? Did they work? Were they a disappointment? How did you stick with the program over time?
08:38 AM - Jan 02, 2024
T. Naught
A
In response to Rachel Brody.
good for you for trying something, anything. it’s rare i even get as far as selecting a promising avenue … let alone sticking with it. a friend doing coaching sounds like one of those invitations from the universe, timely serendipity. you’ve got this one!
09:07 AM - Jan 02, 2024
Rachel Brody
A
In response to T. Naught.
Thank you! The serendipity gets better lol. I only ended up in the cohort because a mutual friend responded saying she'd join and I would, too. I was going to say no thanks but then I figured it must be a sign. Otherwise I'd have scrolled right by.
09:10 AM - Jan 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}