Jeannie (she/her)
A
You are mocking tfg by comparing him to people with disabilities. You're showing that you think it's an insult to be compared to disabled people.

What you're doing is mean and harmful. Please stop.
Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts @tomiahonen
BAD MOON RISING
Creedence Clearwater Revival

I see a bad mood a-risin'
I know ketchup's on the way
I see shitstains & it's frightnin'
I smell diapers today

I see glass of water fallin'
"It is the end of magnets"? Why?
Trump fears windmills over blowin'
He thinks seagulls crash & die

Don't go..
07:22 AM - Jan 06, 2024
06:38 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
In response to Jeannie (she/her).
I am most def going to use every possible way to promote the fact, that Trump just declared yesterday that he can terminate magnetism with literally 'a glass of water'. I will use every means in my ability, this includes parody lyrics, to that end. Cheers
06:46 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
What do you think you're accomplishing?

Is it your goal to hurt people?

Because people are telling you, clearly, mocking people with disabilities is hurtful.

It puts you on the same level as trump, who famously mocked a reporter with disabilities.
06:57 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
So WHERE is there the disability in Trump who tells us that a 'glass of water' will defeat magnetism. That is not disability. That is ignorance. Even IMBECILES grasp how magnets work. He failed basic prep school level physics. He thinks magnets dissolve in water.
07:00 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
Come on, Tomi, you know that's not what it's about.

It's about your lyrics. Do I really have to break it down for you? You seem like an intelligent person.

Your use of ""****stains" and "diapers" make a joke out of incontinence. So many people have told you that's not OK.
07:04 PM - Jan 06, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not Guilty On 34 Counts.
You seem to be intentionally obtuse.
You're not being confronted on the magnetism, but after reading the people asking you to stop and your replies,

you know that.
And you're choosing to double-down on it anyway.

This ain't the dead bird site. Try listening openly instead of reacting defensively.
07:06 PM - Jan 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}