Qest
A
@MAtSniffo @TheEternalAtheist @fireblazes @danreeser @darksouled @madies @houstontexansspouts @aussiefemmebot @falseprophet

IDF has zero desire to kill innocents. Hamas seems to want nothing more. What would you want done if these were your neighbors?
11:36 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Qest.
If a genocidal apartheid state occupied my home country & regularly beat up, imprisoned, or killed members of my family, I would join whatever organization who promised to fight the swine.
03:24 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
In response to Madies Scythian.
3. “Occupied” - The Jews were given the worst parts of the land. They purchased, fairly, some land from Arabs. The Arab nations got together & tried to genocide the Jews repeatedly. When wars throughout the world, and in all of time, are won and lost, the winners draw new borders. Why can’t Jews?
08:36 PM - Jan 07, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Please share your source(s) for this.
11:36 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
Fox News, probably.
This person is to brainwashed to see war crimes staring him in the face.
03:16 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Qest
A
In response to Madies Scythian.
I see lots of war crimes: Taking hostages, using human shields, attempted genocide, rape, torture, not wearing military uniforms, intentionally attacking civilians, terrorism, and plenty more.
04:18 PM - Jan 08, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Why do you believe Israel hasn’t done any of those things?
06:21 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Qest
A
Individual criminals in every country kill, rape, etc. In Israel, it’s not government-sanctioned. Of course spies don’t wear uniforms, but IDF does as expected. Dropping warning leaflets, & calling/texting people in the target area is stupid militarily, but is obviously max effort to save innocents.
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
07:10 AM - Jan 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}