Qest
A
@MAtSniffo @TheEternalAtheist @fireblazes @danreeser @darksouled @madies @houstontexansspouts @aussiefemmebot @falseprophet

IDF has zero desire to kill innocents. Hamas seems to want nothing more. What would you want done if these were your neighbors?
11:36 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Qest.
If a genocidal apartheid state occupied my home country & regularly beat up, imprisoned, or killed members of my family, I would join whatever organization who promised to fight the swine.
03:24 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
In response to Madies Scythian.
3. “Occupied” - The Jews were given the worst parts of the land. They purchased, fairly, some land from Arabs. The Arab nations got together & tried to genocide the Jews repeatedly. When wars throughout the world, and in all of time, are won and lost, the winners draw new borders. Why can’t Jews?
08:36 PM - Jan 07, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Please share your source(s) for this.
11:36 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
Fox News, probably.
This person is to brainwashed to see war crimes staring him in the face.
03:16 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Qest
A
I see lots of war crimes: Taking hostages, using human shields, attempted genocide, rape, torture, not wearing military uniforms, intentionally attacking civilians, terrorism, and plenty more.
04:18 PM - Jan 08, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Why do you believe Israel hasn’t done any of those things?
06:21 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
That seems to be the checklist from IDF.
The tenth largest military budget in the world, and they use it to kill oppressed civilians.
That supporters of the terrorist state of Israel aren't ashamed of themselves is completely beyond me.
03:13 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Qest
A
Surrounding countries have attempted genocide of Jews multiple times, so it’s entirely reasonable to have a strong military. What % of their budget does Hamas spend on military? Israel is 4.5%. Imagining supporting ‘poor, innocent Hamas’ & thinking democratic Israel is the terrorists is beyond me.
07:18 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Qest.
I support the right to life for innocent Palestinians. There's no reason to support Hamas, and I have never said that I did. I am not surprised you claim I do, because your grasp on reality is tenuous at best.

IDF is conducting a murderous invasion & predominantly killing civilians in the process.
10:11 AM - Jan 09, 2024 (Edited)
Qest
A
Who invaded whom on October 7, 2023?

Do you believe Hamas doesn’t use innocent human shields?
10:41 AM - Jan 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}