Qest
A
@MAtSniffo @TheEternalAtheist @fireblazes @danreeser @darksouled @madies @houstontexansspouts @aussiefemmebot @falseprophet

IDF has zero desire to kill innocents. Hamas seems to want nothing more. What would you want done if these were your neighbors?
11:36 AM - Jan 07, 2024
Madies Scythian
A
In response to Qest.
If a genocidal apartheid state occupied my home country & regularly beat up, imprisoned, or killed members of my family, I would join whatever organization who promised to fight the swine.
03:24 PM - Jan 07, 2024
Qest
A
In response to Madies Scythian.
3. “Occupied” - The Jews were given the worst parts of the land. They purchased, fairly, some land from Arabs. The Arab nations got together & tried to genocide the Jews repeatedly. When wars throughout the world, and in all of time, are won and lost, the winners draw new borders. Why can’t Jews?
08:36 PM - Jan 07, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Please share your source(s) for this.
11:36 AM - Jan 08, 2024
Qest
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
04:41 PM - Jan 08, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
Good article. I just don't see where your comments are derived from it.
06:19 PM - Jan 08, 2024
Qest
A
I made many claims in that thread. Why don’t you pick one or two for me to provide evidence on?
If that goes well, we can move on to the others if you wish.
07:20 AM - Jan 09, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
You brought up rape. Can you show me what you read about how many Hamas perpetrators there have been compared to Israeli?
07:36 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Qest
A
These allegations of widespread abuse don’t seem credible to me. There are serious baddies in custody, and I would think they would get the brunt of abuse if it existed. I think there’s a language/cultural barrier here. These women may consider the standard inboarding process into prison to be rape.
08:16 AM - Jan 09, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Qest.
It sounds like you want to believe Hamas soldiers are rapists but Israeli soldiers are not.
09:44 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Qest
A
My understanding is that a Hamas soldier who commits rape is celebrated; whereas, an IDF soldier who commits rape would be prosecuted.
09:46 AM - Jan 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}