The USA Singers
B
Many people are saying that Trump ordered Bill Barr to epstein Epstein because Epstein had videos of Trump diddling underage girls.
11:05 AM - Jan 09, 2024
FalconWarthog 96
B
In response to The USA Singers.
I bet they diddled together with their tiny diddles.🍄
11:19 AM - Jan 09, 2024
LH Grant
A
In response to FalconWarthog 96.
So you apparently think it's appropriate and funny to make jokes about children who are raped and trafficked to be raped further. Pretty fucking disgusting.
01:09 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
Making fun of rapists for raping is serving the cause of shaming rapists. It does nothing to diminish the crimes or the pain of the victims. Rather, it shines a light on the perps in the hope people become aware of those crimes and seek justice for the victims.
In response to LH Grant.
01:41 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
In response to Pete Sapardi.
Psst, Pete, this is not the time or topic to double down on. Just do this…
11:32 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Khrissy Choate
A
Hey Pete. You can ridicule terrible people without shaming or hurting their victims or further marginalizing already marginalized people. It’s not hard.
08:27 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Nancy C
A
Are you serious?? Mansplained to a T.
07:38 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
OK but a ton of people have told you it doesn't do that at all, and, instead, not only forces them to relieve trauma but make that trauma a joke.

I'm sure you'd enjoy me "shaming" the cause of the worst thing that ever happened to you by joking about it.
07:16 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
They're rapists. They probably aren't capable of feeling shame. Your "jokes" are hurtful to the survivors...and aren't funny.
06:42 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
Well said.
11:33 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Resident_hippie
A
Oh for fuck’s sake. Making fun of them will not bring shame. If they felt that, they would’ve known better in the first place; it’s about power & control, so it’s clear why you don’t get it’s a problem. Instead the jokes remind survivors of their lived experience & shows how toxic r*ape culture is.
06:36 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Viata Chew
A
No. Neither rapists, nor rape is funny, there are no jokes there because there is nothing funny there. Apparently you need it explained to you like you're 5.
06:15 PM - Jan 09, 2024 (Edited)
Frank the Bunny
A
For a guy who perceives himself as funny, you should know that there is nothing funny at all about rape or rapists, that "making fun" is a desire to make people laugh at something or someone, and laughing at rapists hurts victims.

On the other hand, reporting you is MY new "making fun". Good luck.
06:07 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
If you don't give 2 shits about their victims why are you so fussed about the crimes? Obviously who they hurt doesn't matter to you
05:53 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Tricia
A
No, it does not shame the rapists, you inadequate excuse of a human being. It further traumatizes the victims. Rapists don't give a crap about others, which is why they rape. Get your head out of your enabling rapists ass with this sickening explanation. JFC! 🤬
04:10 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Lisa Moorman
A
"Rape is never funny, no matter who it happens to or no matter what the circumstances are." Katt Williams
04:06 PM - Jan 09, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
Bad take.
Extremely bad take.

That seems to be either the response of someone who has never been the victim of a rape nor ever had to interact directly with a rape victim

OR,
someone who has experience with victims but lacks empathy and sympathy.

(from someone who has had those experiences.)
02:00 PM - Jan 09, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
It further victimizes the victims. And you know that.
01:52 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
It isn't serving that purpose. SA victims often blame themselves for not being able to fight off the attack. If ya go that route and make a joke about the rapist, you can easily stumble over the line into re-shaming the victim.

The attention we do need is processing rape kits and real help.
01:52 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Michigander
A
Fuck you creep!
01:47 PM - Jan 09, 2024
LH Grant
A
Pete- I'm glad I decided not to block your sorry fucking ass last time you said something moronic and so I could keep telling you to go fuck yourself.

Got the fucking balls not to block me?
01:44 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
In response to LH Grant.
You can go ahead and block me, because I am not going to stop supporting the ridicule of monsters-- be they rapists, mass shooters, terrorists, cannibals or former presidents-- just because their victims or the victims' families might somehow be offended.
05:40 PM - Jan 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}