The USA Singers
B
Many people are saying that Trump ordered Bill Barr to epstein Epstein because Epstein had videos of Trump diddling underage girls.
11:05 AM - Jan 09, 2024
FalconWarthog 96
B
In response to The USA Singers.
I bet they diddled together with their tiny diddles.🍄
11:19 AM - Jan 09, 2024
LH Grant
A
In response to FalconWarthog 96.
So you apparently think it's appropriate and funny to make jokes about children who are raped and trafficked to be raped further. Pretty fucking disgusting.
01:09 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
In response to LH Grant.
Making fun of rapists for raping is serving the cause of shaming rapists. It does nothing to diminish the crimes or the pain of the victims. Rather, it shines a light on the perps in the hope people become aware of those crimes and seek justice for the victims.
01:41 PM - Jan 09, 2024
LH Grant
A
Pete- I'm glad I decided not to block your sorry fucking ass last time you said something moronic and so I could keep telling you to go fuck yourself.

Got the fucking balls not to block me?
In response to Pete Sapardi.
01:44 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
In response to LH Grant.
You can go ahead and block me, because I am not going to stop supporting the ridicule of monsters-- be they rapists, mass shooters, terrorists, cannibals or former presidents-- just because their victims or the victims' families might somehow be offended.
05:40 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Barb says Ignore the polls
A
So what you're saying is you're a piece of shit who doesn't care about the victims. Got it.
07:33 PM - Jan 09, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Actual survivors of sexual abuse have told you it's upsetting.

So which of these is it?
1. You derive pleasure from hurting survivors of sexual trauma; or

2. You cannot admit you were wrong, learn and grow.

Because you are wrong. Period. And it looks like you don't know how to handle that.
08:27 PM - Jan 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}