Gregg Levine
A
Yup, Twitter was busted beyond all getout today, but that might be the least of the problems to recently surface.
https://www.platformer.new...
05:05 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Gregg Levine.
Owing Amazon a bunch of money seems like a bad idea, but then, I'm not business genius Elongated Muskellunge.
05:10 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Gregg Levine
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
It was under a decade ago when I had to explain to the corporate bigwigs of a major media co. that things it posted to the internet are not, in fact, forever if you don’t pay to keep the content on a server.
05:13 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
I'm imagining a presentation with lots of pictures, and very short words that had to be repeated several times.
05:19 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Gregg Levine
A
Imagine journalist employees on one side asking for future guarantees that the company will keep paying to house the digital content; then imagine the moment of stunned silence and blinking disbelief when corporate says “it’s already on the internet—what’s the problem?”
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
06:13 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
The CEO of a company I worked for in the mid-to-late 90s, one of the biggest travel reservation companies no less, was fond of disparaging attempts to have the company embrace the Internet by declaring that anything that grew so fast must be a weed.
06:19 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}