Lola
A
I, for one, am shocked... there are still people who publicly admit to being Prince Andrew's friend? Yikes.

Just as a side note, Prince William moved into Adelaide Cottage six months ago. The Waleses also maintain residences at Kensington Palace Apt. 1A, Anmer Hall and Tam-Na-Ghar.
06:22 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Veronica M. Quick
A
In response to Lola.
Not surprised
09:59 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Anonymous
A
In response to Lola.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
07:50 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Ben East
A
In response to Lola.
I think a certain someone must have been a particularly sore loser at the annual festive Windsor charades contest.
07:03 PM - Mar 06, 2023
natnewscot
A
In response to Lola.
I read the article. If this is true, that Billy wants a bigger house on the Windsor grounds, what the hell has that got to do with H&M? Let Andy move into Adelaide and Bill and fam take over Royal Lodge. Switch houses.
06:39 PM - Mar 06, 2023 (Edited)
Dr. Ange
B
In response to natnewscot.
Exactly my thoughts. Move to Andrew's mansion and then Andrew moves to the Wales' Adelaide cottage. Very simple.
01:38 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Artemis1 NIN
A
In response to Lola.
Yep. He needed to move out to have his mistress available to him. But, Cate switched colleges to fall into his lap. She’s dealing with ALOT behind closed doors. I believe Wills has anger issues that stem from him not dealing with his mother’s death.
06:37 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Lola.
Is this some kind of "I've got more homes than you do" schoolyard crap? Didn't the Wales' get a couple of more homes that goes with the Duchy of Cornwall? How many homes does this guy need?
06:24 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}