Susan McBride
A
Good morning from frrrrreezing cold St. Louis! We're at an icy -4 right now, but warming up to a balmy 6-degrees this afternoon! 🥶
10:28 AM - Jan 14, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Susan McBride.
We’re at 0, feels like -2 Midwestern Ind, but supposed to climb all the way to 8* this evening, just in time for an inch or two of snow…🫣
11:26 AM - Jan 15, 2024
Steven Brown
A
We will. You too. ❄️🥶🥰
06:58 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Snarky Stardust
A
Hey girlfriend! Steven told me you were on Spoutible. I'm rarely here but I had to come say hello! Sorry to hear about your Twitter acct...makes me so angry. I miss you over there! ❤️
01:45 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Snarky Stardust.
Snarky!!! I've missed you & Steven since Elmo kicked me off Twitter without explanation (the only way he does things). No one in Elmoville will respond to my appeals, which is prob a good thing. It's calmer here without the trolls & bots. Pop in now and then to check up on me, though, okay? 😊
04:05 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Julie BlueWave
A
Hi Susan, I remember you from the the former bird 🐦 app 🙋🏻‍♀️
01:41 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Julie BlueWave.
Hi, Julie! Yep, I was there 'til Elmo kicked me off permanently without explanation or warning right before the New Year. Now I'm a Spouter, which is much less stressful. I don't get insulted by MAGA bots & trolls every time I post. It's very nice, indeed! Thanks for the follow. I followed back!
04:07 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Steven Brown
A
Hey you! Followed.🥰Good morning.🌞 It's -5 here in Highlands Ranch right now. Expected high of 5 🥶 Woohoo!😂
01:07 PM - Jan 14, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to Steven Brown.
Woot woot! So good to see you here, Steven! It's gonna seem like the best of old times on Twitter with you around, like before Elmo renovated it into a burning dumpster fire. 😆 Stay warm!!! No nature hikes for you guys today, unless you want frostbite. (And I'm guessing you don't.)
01:10 PM - Jan 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}