Isa-Lee Wolf
A
A lot of #MondayThoughts this morning.

Please note this isn't a criticism of the site or how much a limited staff can do with limited hours in the day, but a retelling of the experience and the characters involved.

https://bit2read.com/2024/...
12:50 PM - Jan 15, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I didn't realize the extent of the fallout and the Clean-Up Crew's involvement. until I read your essay. I'm so sorry. Sending you love. 💙
01:20 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
The thing about the Clean Up Crew is some of them were all very nice/apologetic to my face but were apparently very much not so otherwise.

I saw none of the Patriarchy Enforcers, though I invited them to tell me directly.

Not a single one did, though. Cowards.
01:23 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
That must be why I couldn’t find the troublemakers (either that, or I had them blocked already.) Pisses me off, because I don’t want to associate with them.
01:29 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Haruka (RELOCATED).
From what I heard from more than one place, the main one is someone I have blocked, so you may as well.

But as for the others, there were only implications, not names. All of the "clean up" responses were deleted; one I wouldn't even call clean up remained only bc they wanted to show what not to do
01:32 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I hope a lot of people read your article.

The one thing that came to my mind was ‘would they have replied with that picture to a man, in any context?’ Of course not.
01:35 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Haruka (RELOCATED).
EXACTLY.

There is just no way they would have.
01:46 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
I just saw him in Xitter wondering why he couldn’t log in (he was in a Bouzy thread.) Then he figured it out. Looks like he’s gone until Jan 22.
04:14 PM - Jan 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}