Isa-Lee Wolf
A
A lot of #MondayThoughts this morning.

Please note this isn't a criticism of the site or how much a limited staff can do with limited hours in the day, but a retelling of the experience and the characters involved.

https://bit2read.com/2024/...
12:50 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Michelle King
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
This is a truly terrific essay. I’m just sorry you had to be put in a position to write it. Hugs 💜
05:42 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Michelle King.
💙💙💙💙Thank you so much.
05:43 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
You did everything right, you stood up for everyone here. The clean up crew and everyone else who tried to downplay what happened to you, are all wrapped with the same Saran Wrap. Suspension is not enough.
I saw what he posted and I no longer feel safe.
05:19 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Carmen Derbedrossian.
Thank you so much for all of this!!

And I'm sorry you also feel that way, it's very unsettling to think it can happen at all here, I certainly didn't expect it.
05:37 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Richard
A
"Tell Isa that was great article." Deb. She then went into a diatribe about *men*🤣🤣🤣

Patriarchy enforcers-love it. Superb Isa Lee.
03:58 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Richard.
Thank you, and please tell Deb thank you and I'm so happy about the kitty progress!!
04:46 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Lipsticktraces
B
Well done.
02:16 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Lipsticktraces.
💙💙💙Thank you!
02:18 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Diana Beach
A
I did not see this, I haven't been on for much of the weekend. That is terrible and none of us deserves any of that. I'm sorry you had to go through that. We're here to support you.
02:15 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Diana Beach.
Thank you!! People were incredibly, incredibly supportive.

Hopefully he will be the first and last.
02:20 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Andrea Ball
A
Thanks for pulling all the pieces into one essay. The disjointed display of replies here makes it difficult to follow who said what and when. (I’m not sure how the gossipy part works; another post maybe?) Happy that the account was suspended (at 2:20 a.m. PST) and hope the outcome is explained.
02:02 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Andrea Ball.
OH it was all out of my personal earshot, and probably yours as well.

I'm very relieved the account was suspended!

And thank you for reading it 💙
02:03 PM - Jan 15, 2024
dariasteigman
A
I didn't see the Patriarchy Enforcers. But, yeah, often women in there -- which, dammit, is just more evidence of the patriarchy.
01:45 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to dariasteigman.
I'm glad. I didn't see them directly, I think the ringleader is someone I have blocked.
01:46 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Kathy Douglass
A
I am so sorry this happened to you. You did not deserve it. I am more of a reader than a spouter, but I intend to speak up in the future whenever I see something wrong. You are not alone.
01:42 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Kathy Douglass.
💙💙💙💙Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
01:43 PM - Jan 15, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
I love your writing style, your clarity and your fire,

but, damnit, you shouldn't have to be addressing this issue at all.

NONE of us should.
But, here we are.
And here YOU are, still working it through, still cleaning up a mess you didn't make, while the real culprit just gets a week off SM. 🫂
01:36 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
Thank you for all those lovely compliments💙

I agree, it's not the ideal outcome, but when he comes back he will either have been chastened, in which case he will do better, or he will not, in which case he will be removed permanently, hopefully.
01:39 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
We had a terrible week with troll like behavior , it built up to a horrid spout on Saturday morning.
I wasn’t here but I believed what was posted. I immediately reported and blocked. I didn’t need to “taste the poison” to find out if it harmed me.

Excellent essay on the, “Clean Up Crew.”
01:36 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
Thank you so much, and yes, we really, really did, a lot of boundaries and rules tested.

We have to be so vigilant to protect this space, and it's already tiring.
01:40 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
I'm so sorry that they hurt you, but I'm so proud of how you handled it. I'm glad you called it out so that we could step in and add our voices to drown them out and lift you up.❤️ It was definitely not funny. It was gross, unnecessary, and completely uncalled for.
01:32 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
Thank you so much, and thank you so much for helping me to navigate it and being present for it💙💙💙
01:33 PM - Jan 15, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
I didn't realize the extent of the fallout and the Clean-Up Crew's involvement. until I read your essay. I'm so sorry. Sending you love. 💙
01:20 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
The thing about the Clean Up Crew is some of them were all very nice/apologetic to my face but were apparently very much not so otherwise.

I saw none of the Patriarchy Enforcers, though I invited them to tell me directly.

Not a single one did, though. Cowards.
01:23 PM - Jan 15, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
I am proud of you for standing up to the nonsense. Sorry you were put in that position in the first place. It shows how far we have to go. The way we solve it is solidarity and truth. Weak people have to dominate others. Strong ones lift each other up. Thank you for your truth.
01:10 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Angela
A
I'm so sorry you went through this and that I wasn't around to be supportive.
12:58 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Angela.
You have things going on too...you can't always be everywhere.

But thank you. So many people were, it was pretty amazing.

How is your kitty??
01:01 PM - Jan 15, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}