Tomi T Ahonen
A
So Iowa Relevance?

Your T Dawg gave the Iowa Caucus January 2025 analysis...

...four YEARS ago in Januacy 2021, on another platform that has since turned into Xcrement

I said on Jan 27, 2021 that if Trump runs for nomination, he's unstoppable. I said he "easily" wins the nomination, not just Iowa
12:52 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Deanna Langille
A
Tomi I do not think DFG will be the nominee in 2024 much as we might like him to be, he would lose by large margins everywhere. I admire your intelligence and wit and love, love you but disagree with you on this and also re jury trials and prison. In any case, he is done, finally!.
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
01:18 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Deanna Langille.
Almost all GOP primaries are 'winner take all' states. That means Trump only needs PLURALITY, not MAJORITY. He is unstoppable

The GOP has no superdelegates that could stop him. And GOP awards MORE delegates from red states (heavily Maga) than blue states

Unstoppable. Sorry. Study the GOP system
01:28 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Deanna Langille
A
And - if DFG wins all repub primaries and wins the nomination at their convention and then dies or becomes incompetent - both serious/ probable possibilities - who is the repub nominee November 2024? If that happens, You, Tomi, are going to have to fly to the states and buy me a drink! !
03:10 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Deanna Langille
A
In Iowa caucuses Trump won 20 delegates only half of Iowa’s 40 delegates, DeSantis won 9 delegates, Haley 8 delegates and Vivek 3.
11:30 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Deanna Langille.
Good luck with that, Deanna. I am the best forecaster in the world, and I made THIS call four years ago. I have never wavered, it is certain Trump wins the 2024 GOP nomination. You clearly have not studied how the Republican party awards its delegates. They are quite different from Democrat way
01:26 PM - Jan 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}