Tomi T Ahonen Honorary Horseface
A
So Iowa Relevance?

Your T Dawg gave the Iowa Caucus January 2025 analysis...

...four YEARS ago in Januacy 2021, on another platform that has since turned into Xcrement

I said on Jan 27, 2021 that if Trump runs for nomination, he's unstoppable. I said he "easily" wins the nomination, not just Iowa
12:52 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Jojo Clar
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Honorary Horseface.
This is interesting. I feel better for it. Amy idea when was the biggest voter turn out on record in recent history there? I expect it will be huge this time to make sure.
09:05 AM - Jan 17, 2024
A
In response to Jojo Clar.
Sorry, I don't have that level of detail on each state primary process haha, but in 2016 the turnout in Iowa caucuses on GOP side was nearly twice that of this year. That was last time GOP faced a contest (so did not have sitting President as in 2020). Turnout now down to a bit more than half
11:03 AM - Jan 17, 2024
A
In response to Jojo Clar.
As to national turnout. 2020 was the US record biggest turnout by actual numbers but not as % of voters. And the clear mandate from the Americans by 7 million vote margin was to toss Trump out of White House. Next election 2024 even more will want to say Trump cannot return because of Jan 6 & spying
11:05 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Roger Smith
A
Bookmarking this because I have faith in Tomi.
06:21 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Deanna Langille
A
Since I, a woman lawyer and product of the sixties, tend to think positive about the progress we have made, if only 30% of eligible Iowa Republicans voted in their primary and DFG only received half of those votes, and the only issue was racism, those numbers speak well for the US polity.
01:37 PM - Jan 16, 2024
A
In response to Deanna Langille.
Deanna, Iowa is a 'caucus' not a primary. Caucuses ALWAYS have lower turnout than primaries. Please read up on how these work. In a caucus you have to show up in person. They had an enormous blizzard in Iowa, and that suppressed the turnout. But if you need to believe Trump won't win, feel free
01:44 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Deanna Langille
A
Tomi I do not think DFG will be the nominee in 2024 much as we might like him to be, he would lose by large margins everywhere. I admire your intelligence and wit and love, love you but disagree with you on this and also re jury trials and prison. In any case, he is done, finally!.
01:18 PM - Jan 16, 2024
A
Good luck with that, Deanna. I am the best forecaster in the world, and I made THIS call four years ago. I have never wavered, it is certain Trump wins the 2024 GOP nomination. You clearly have not studied how the Republican party awards its delegates. They are quite different from Democrat way
01:26 PM - Jan 16, 2024
A
Almost all GOP primaries are 'winner take all' states. That means Trump only needs PLURALITY, not MAJORITY. He is unstoppable

The GOP has no superdelegates that could stop him. And GOP awards MORE delegates from red states (heavily Maga) than blue states

Unstoppable. Sorry. Study the GOP system
01:28 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Felisa We got more emojis?
A
I wish you were wrong.
12:54 PM - Jan 16, 2024
A
In response to Felisa We got more emojis?.
LOL Felisa, I hear you. But if you consider the alternatives, actually ANYONE other than Trump would give GOP a better chance to pick up a lot of House and Senate seats, that Trump loss in Nov 2024 will eliminate. He is the most toxic politician of all time. We (Team Blue) want Trump on the ticket
01:30 PM - Jan 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}