Tomi T Ahonen
A
So Iowa Relevance?

Your T Dawg gave the Iowa Caucus January 2025 analysis...

...four YEARS ago in Januacy 2021, on another platform that has since turned into Xcrement

I said on Jan 27, 2021 that if Trump runs for nomination, he's unstoppable. I said he "easily" wins the nomination, not just Iowa
12:52 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Felisa We got more emojis?
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
I wish you were wrong.
12:54 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
LOL Felisa, I hear you. But if you consider the alternatives, actually ANYONE other than Trump would give GOP a better chance to pick up a lot of House and Senate seats, that Trump loss in Nov 2024 will eliminate. He is the most toxic politician of all time. We (Team Blue) want Trump on the ticket
In response to Felisa We got more emojis?.
01:30 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Felisa We got more emojis?
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
That makes sense even tho it's twisted lol. Question, so he becomes the nominee, what would happen if JackSmith actually gets a conviction before the election?
07:22 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
PS on our twisted logic. You've now seen enough of Nikki & Death Santis to know, both would run the same agenda as Trump. But BOTH could run on 'I am younger than Biden' argument in the Fall. And say 'Biden is total insider, lifetime DC, I am the total outsider'. Both are Governors (Nikki ex Gov)
10:39 AM - Jan 17, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen
A
and on Twisted logic. BIden is the incumbent and will defeat any clown the GOP send against him. What we need is a BLUE CONGRESS. BIden deserves it. THAT means big blue turnout. And either of these 2 would work WITH the GOP on a sane campaign also for Senate & House; Trump wages his revenge tour
10:41 AM - Jan 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}