Laura Rachelle
A
Hey spouts! I was just thinking about the official launch of Spoutible tomorrow & how the servers are struggling to keep up now. Do you think those of us who have accounts should hang back & let new people have an easier time with sign up? If you do, maybe echo or spout it & we can pass the word.✌️
10:50 PM - Feb 05, 2023
LaVerne Mars
A
In response to Laura Rachelle.
I think that’s a great idea!
12:27 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Jay Arnold
A
I just wonder if what they need is live testing with true traffic and server demands. It’s going to get much bigger. So just not sure if that would help. But it says a lot about you that you suggest that 🙌🏼
08:19 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
In response to Jay Arnold.
That's a good point. And I love how I stayed off all day only to find out that Spoutible moved the launch day to Thursday. That's kind of on brand for me.🤣
08:01 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Janet Fox
A
Wonderful idea! #WelcomeNewWhalers 💯🐳♥️
07:38 AM - Feb 06, 2023
FabLife ROYAL EXPERT
A
Great idea.
07:37 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Barbara McC
A
Was waiting for a notice to be let in, since signing up 5 days ago. Forgot to do it at the end of December. Easy as pie to create an account today, w/out a notice by email that it was okay to do so. If it's from you all hanging back, thank you and I'd like to follow you .
12:26 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Zazon Zazon
A
Interesting thought; would not only give the new arrivals their best chance to enjoy the experience as we did, but perhaps preempt group frustration from bubbling up to the surface+leaving impression (2 birds n others) of rough waters
I guess each would decide unilaterally to stay ashore, for a bit
12:21 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Aiming Higher
A
While that makes total sense, it figures! I’m home sick w/ practically asymptomatic COVID, and will desperately need a diversion from intense boredom! 😩
I’m sure I’ll sneak in a peek here and there. 😬
12:14 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
In response to Aiming Higher.
I'm so sorry. Yeah, if I was stuck laying around with covid, I'm sure I would too. That really sucks. I hope you feel better soon!💕
12:54 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Just Jen
A
I will check to see how it's going in the morning. If performance isn't too bad, I'll hang out and answer questions - although I've also been able to do that on the bird app by doing fresh searches on the word spoutible and finding questions. 😊
11:40 PM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
Laura Rachelle
A
In response to Just Jen.
Yeah, I'm probably not much help, so I will just check either real late tomorrow or in the next day or so.
12:04 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Dr. Zanye
A
Stay around and help them around.
11:23 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Dıanna
A
11:02 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
In response to Dıanna.
Ditto! Perfect gif...we all understand the assignment 🤣
11:07 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
I would, but the gif makes the spout too big for me to have access to echo and like buttons on my iPad, but I agree. My laptop is supposed to be restored to me by 4:30 pm tomorrow, anyway. 😁 I don’t have access to all functions yet.
10:59 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Squiggly Lines
A
I absolutely think so. Also, love the Jetsons gif!!
10:58 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Simon Sands
A
Personally I won't be signing on until late in the day...busy work day tomorrow...plus I want to be surprised to see how many new user there are...
10:57 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Laura Rachelle
A
In response to Simon Sands.
Yeah, I'm pleasantly surprised how many people are signing up now. I really think @cbouzy has started something amazing here, and it looks like there will be a crazy amount of people tomorrow.
11:03 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}