Kimberley Johnson
A
Do NOT be surprised if gas prices go up before the election. Don't blame the president. Presidents do not set fuel prices. Don't be gullible. Big oil *wants* a GOP fascist in office.
09:07 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
Gas prices will go up.

Another caravan of immigrants will reach the border.

Crime in US cities will inch upward.

All of this will happen before the 2024 elections because...I believe....GOP dark money is funding all these things to sway unwitting voters. The Dems must prepare for this.
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
10:12 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
Given Uncle Joe is our current Prez and Jaime Harrison has been getting effective messaging out, all these moves are anticipated and will be countered.

Also, aside from losers like DeSantis and Haley, that dark money also needs to actually back a lot of broke GOP candidates that can win.
11:46 AM - Jan 22, 2024
Absurd Dad
A
Regarding gas...I think we're looking at stable prices through the election, based on this guy's appraisals.

mrglobaltoo is a well respected petroleum industry expert worth giving credence to.

His info is concise, in layman's terms, supported by directly referenced published sourced data.
10:43 AM - Jan 21, 2024
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Absurd Dad.
Gas price in my town is at $2.85/gal (87 regular). This is a great price. But I think OPEC will suddenly want to get more $/barrel and cut pricing before 2024 elections. This will cause Wall Streeters to short barrel pricing which will cause the market to rise prices even more. I hope I'm wrong.
11:08 AM - Jan 21, 2024 (Edited)
Grumpy Introvert
A
An October “surprise” (think Hillary’s emails) is a given.
10:30 AM - Jan 21, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Grumpy Introvert.
Gimmicks, lies, deflection, and projection make up the four pillars of the Republican party platform.

They've created outrage echo chambers keeping their base distracted and immunized from facts.

It's all they have.

They don't have any ideas or sound policies --except to make the rich richer.
12:32 PM - Jan 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}