Christopher Bouzy
A
Biden wasn't on the ballot in New Hampshire and he still won. Dean Phillips can't even win when Biden isn't on the ballot.
08:04 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Karen B
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I truly believe someone is paying him to run. It doesn’t seem like his heart is in it
08:17 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Karen B.
No one is paying him to run. I know his family personally. While I may not agree with him trying to primary Biden, he's a really good guy that wanted to let people know that it's healthy and normal to present different ideas than someone in your own party
08:25 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Rivka.
He lost me when he trotted out the "America First" dog whistle during an interview with Dan Abrams. For real.

If you know his family personally ask why he's using that term at all. It had me thinking (as others do) that his run is at the behest of the maga-right.
08:32 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
Oh totally! That was .. something. I'm not sure he had the right people around him. He's definitely not maga! But I can see how it looks. I think he was trying to reclaim the phrase
08:36 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Rivka.
I hope you're correct, but that phrase has a long history and none of it is good, much less American.

Please send the feedback. It landed like a bucket of cold water and was the equivalent of wearing a red hat or a brown shirt. Not that there's very much difference between the two.

Thanks.
08:53 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
I passed along!
08:55 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Rivka.
That's so cool!!! Thanks. :)

BTW, I was born in St. Paul :) 👊 So was my pop!
09:35 PM - Jan 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}