Christopher Bouzy
A
Biden wasn't on the ballot in New Hampshire and he still won. Dean Phillips can't even win when Biden isn't on the ballot.
08:04 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Dude needs to drop out and endorse Biden. But he won't of course due to privileged white man feels....
08:09 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Steve Johnson.
He definitely doesn't have that attitude. We are all more than 1 thing
08:27 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Steve Johnson
A
In response to Rivka.
we wlll have to agree to disagree. His only platform was the thesis that Trump beats Biden (based on year old polls) and he was just beaten by a guy not on the ballot. How much money has he wasted on this vanity project. If he drops out and endorses he will salvage some reputation.
08:36 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Steve Johnson.
I can respect that. I would agree on most of your statement as well. I would say that I think his feeling was more about standing up and saying there are younger people out there ready to take on the next step and as a relative unknown, maybe it will shake things up
08:38 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Rivka.
Why would "younger" make someone a better candidate?

Is inexperience preferable over experience?

Do you understand how ridiculous that sounds?
09:41 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
I believe it's more about stamina and energy. Not refuting experience but no one has experience being president until they are one. If as a society we say that late 70s are unemployable, then why do we want them leading our country? I'm not saying I agree, just offering an opinion
09:44 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Rivka.
Why would you offer an opinion with which you don't agree?

That's a weird thing to do.

Pres. Biden has proven he has more than enough "stamina." But he also has proven he's greatly effective.

That's the reason. Everything else is in service to Republicans. Is that who you want to be?
09:47 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
Because I believe the art of conversation means we can present other opinions and think in a different manner than our normal way.
10:10 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Rivka.
That makes absolutely no sense.

If it's not your opinion, that doesn't mean you're presenting your opinion "in a different way," it means you're presenting an opinion in which you do not sincerely believe.

You believe it or you don't. Either way, you're only helping Republicans.
10:13 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
I think you're making incorrect assumptions. I'm not currently doing anything and I have not actually stated my political opinion here. This is where things go wrong on social media. You are making incorrect conclusions from information not presented. We have differing opinions and that's ok
10:17 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Rivka.
Once again, you are making absolutely no sense and using a lot of words to say nothing.

I am making no assumptions, I am stating facts based on what you have said.

You are spending a lot of time defending positions you claim not hold.

Whether you hold then or not, doing that helps Republicans.
10:29 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Rivka
A
Ok
10:30 PM - Jan 23, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}