Professor Kyle
A
A lot of (white) people want to rehabilitate the GOP. It's understandable – they likely grew up R & have R friends & relatives they don't want to write off as bigots. But it's not possible – the GOP = bigotry, & has for 50+ years. Rehabilitation means admitting one's privilege & leaving the party.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Nikki Haley is not a savior. She won't beat TFG, and her values & policies are almost as bad as his. But there is a candidate who has saved the U.S. economy & democracy, & will continue to do so. His name is Joe Biden.
10:53 AM - Jan 25, 2024
01:19 PM - Jan 25, 2024 (Edited)
Martini C
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Why are people trying to rehab abusers?
12:43 PM - Jan 26, 2024
Clarke
A
This GOP is beyond redemption. Start a whole new party. What would Ike say if he saw the GOP today?
09:57 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Ground Control
A
Yeah, count me out of that one. I hear Bobby De Niro's epic rant in The Untouchables on this subject: "I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD!...I want him someplace we can piss on his ashes!"

Some people don't deserve a second chance.
09:37 PM - Jan 25, 2024
TJ 1010333
A
Not me. They need to deal with themselves. They are showing who they are; it's up to others to leave or stay. If they stay in the GOP, we know what they stand for.
07:43 PM - Jan 25, 2024
William Tulloch
A
Research after WW II demonstrated how easy it is to turn separated groups against one another using tribal politics. The groups would hate one another so much they'd take actions that hurt their own group as long as it hurt the other more. That's where the #MAGA Party is right now.
04:17 PM - Jan 25, 2024
BigBrownGirl
A
#TruestStatementOnTheInterwebToday

🎶...I like big facts and I cannot lie...🎤
01:47 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
No decent person is calling themself a republican at this point.
01:44 PM - Jan 25, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
What is undeniable is that they keep growing...ugh..

Great synopsis as usual. 👍🏼
01:40 PM - Jan 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}