Christopher Bouzy
A
⚠️If you were in the Pod with me and were having issues, please tell us the following:

1. The device you were on.
2. App or browser.
3. The issue(s) you were having.
4. Any other information you think will help.
03:38 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Steve Lang
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
1. iphone 12 pro
2. app
3. the screen was cut off at the bottom, which i think led to my inability to see a field that would allow me to type a message. anyway, i couldn’t figure out how to enter a text messsge. thanks.
4. also, it’s unlcear to me how to join a pod directly.
07:51 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Myles Higgins ?
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:33 PM - Jan 28, 2024
Trevor Davis
A
iP XS 17.3 Spoutible app, no audio. No option to select audio devices ( eg airpods)
06:49 AM - Jan 28, 2024
Maria
A
Samsung S10
Spoutible app
Buttons on the bottom of the screen were cut off. Sound was great most of the time. Later I figured out I needed to lower my font size within the app to bring the buttons into view. Over all I was happy with the test. Great job!
11:23 PM - Jan 27, 2024

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Kermit Lancaster
A
iPad Air 5G running iOS 17.3
App
Joined late. Audio was off and finally came on after fiddling with buttons. Screen locked, has to restart device. Rejoined and audio was again off, on, off, and device locked once more. Wouldn’t let me select output device for audio (no option listed).
08:29 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Roman
A
1. iPhone 15 Pro
2. Using Spoutible app
3. Couldn’t scroll down very far in the list of users/listeners; could not access chat, raise hand etc button as it would not scroll down that far to click them; audio was very low: app crashed a few times during the pod and had to force close and reopen.
08:07 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Cheryl Harrington
A
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop; Google Chrome browser; good sound; no lag this time; buttons at the bottom to type chat, raise hand, etc., kept disappearing - had to leave Pod and return to get them back. Seemed random, definitely happened when I tried to look at Spoutible timeline.
07:22 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Jack Jeng
A
HP laptop, firefox. Great that audio came on instantly when I got in the Pods. Sound quality was understandable but a bit choppy. Got disconnected every 2-3 minutes. After a few tries, the audio went away.
06:06 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Ann Cantelow
A
Apple MacBook Pro, Chrome browser. I was looking at users’ profiles to get a closer look at people’s interesting avatars, but could only look at the top couple of rows. 3rd or 4th row, I just saw the top half; below that were probably below the display but I didn’t see anything.
05:52 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Mike Dooley
A
I joined late so my apologies if this was explained.
1) it's awesome!
2) iPhone
3) I saw people writing message but couldn't figure out how to do so
4) couldn't see a ask question option even though it was discussed
5) there were some icons at the bottom of the screen but were cutoff
05:51 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Mike Dooley
A
In response to Mike Dooley.
Additional information:
iOS using Spoutible app. The Pods screen overlays the regular Spoutible screen ,and scrolling the Pods screen up/down moved Spoutible screen.
05:57 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Steven Aufrecht
A
Pod problem: no audio
MacBookPro
Safari
Sound options for speaker = 0
(I could choose audio input)
05:28 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Uncle Mike
A
1. The device you were on: rog ally(handheld pc)
2. App or browser: edge
3. The issue(s) you were having: if i clicked on notification and then came back in all my buttons to chat or emote or hand raise was gone. i had to go back in the browser get them to restore.vid for real time troubleshooting
05:16 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Wojciech Kałuża
A
1. Chromebook
2. Browser (Chrome)
3.1 It wouldn't detect the output (here: built-in speakers) until I allowed it to use the mic.
3.2 Once mic was enabled, the sound worked for a few secs and then died.
3.3 Pods seem very resource-intensive: when I was in the pod, my computer slowed down perceptibly.
04:31 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Wojciech Kałuża
A
In response to Wojciech Kałuża.
There was also an occasional prompt about audio auto-play being blocked until I interact with the site...? I should have taken a screenshot, but didn't. The prompt had a single button "Unblock", which appeared to do nothing apart from closing the prompt.
04:33 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Lee
A
1. The device you were on - Lenovo laptop
2. App or browser - Firefox (browser)
3. The issue(s) you were having - frequent disconnections
4. Any other information you think will help - audio cut out a little bit but for the most part it sounded good when i was connected
04:22 PM - Jan 27, 2024
SirMikeAlot
A
iPhone14 Pro
app and Safari
Issues:
1. Could hear @cbouzy , but not others when taking questions
2. Couldn't see feature icons at bottom unless I turned my phone to landscape, sometimes that also wouldn't work (may be too many people pushing off screen).
3. Couldn't select output device input only.
04:20 PM - Jan 27, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
1. Pixel6a
2. App
3. Losing chat functionality and access to the four Pods buttons after viewing the timeline while simultaneously listening to the Pod; also lost buttons by minimizing & enlarging Pods
4. Recovered ability to chat and use the four buttons after leaving, then re-entering the Pod
04:15 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Uncle Mike
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
this was a big 1 for me. same. i recorded when it happened so the team can see it live
05:17 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Liz
A
Also, when I would try to rejoin, kept getting this message..
04:10 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Liz
A
In response to Liz.
PS.
@cbouzy

The spelling ought be accurate.
04:11 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Wojciech Kałuża
A
In response to Liz.
I got it too.
04:39 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Madeleine
A
iPhone SE, using Chrome, no audio. Tried leaving and reentering session, no sound. Could comment and read comments. At one point, got a pop up that said I needed to interact with the window?
Was unable to figure out if it was a permission problem.
04:09 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
Today was a bit better than the last two. I intermittently heard you, then it would kick me out, I would get back in and I persisted. I listened for 15 mins. and I gave up.
While I listened the screen showing participants went blank. IPhone12 MaxPro. You can do this! The lights will stay on💫
04:07 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Sabine
A
issue: got booted from the pod every 2-3 min when using Firefox 122.0 on my notebook (gut feeling: the oftener the more people joined)

no issues when using edge.

But overall experience: 👍️👍️👍️
04:07 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Kingdom Hearts Wiki
A
1. iPhone 13
2. App
3. The chat worked fine in the beginning, but became increasingly laggy and could barely type. I got the notification that I was flooding the chat when I wasn’t.

As a side note, the audio was very good. Never got kicked out. Phone heated up, but it was much better than before.
04:05 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Kay Emell
A
iPhone 13, iOS 17.2.1, app
1st try- sound was GREAT! But when I tapped the headphones I gay a grey screen. My timeline was visible behind the pod screen, and I wasn’t able to comment in the pod. Turned the pod off and on again, sound was barely audible. Was able to select input, no output available.
04:04 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Mal
A
Previous pod worked fine
iOS 17.2
Latest version of the app
No sound via app or Safari
Phone still got hot

Also why does passively listening to an audio-only pod generate more heating than passively listening to (and watching) an hour long YouTube video?
04:00 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
#Glassbydeanna
A
Hi :) this is for feedback only not a complaint. At first everything was good, bottom buttons were covered.Accessed chat lost audio. turned phone off got audio back but no screen. When listening phone got hot
iphone 12 I appreciate everything you are doing❤️Was in and out several times.Joined late
03:57 PM - Jan 27, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
App
03:59 PM - Jan 27, 2024
David Bowen
A
1. Mac macOS Sonoma 14.2.1
2. Safari browser
3. I was already listening on AirPods. Clicked on headphones button at top. A popup asking for a device showed, but was grayed out. I couldn't get out of the grayed popup without closing the browser tab and leaving the pod.
03:57 PM - Jan 27, 2024
MyOpinion
A
On Iphone once you closed Pod I couldn’t get back to my timeline. I had to remove page and reopen app again
03:55 PM - Jan 27, 2024
Liz
A
I was going to the app on android phone to post on Spoutible ( not the pod cast ) while being on an iPad watching pod. I got bounced.
Not sure I explained it in a technological manner ;)
No syncing ? Just curious if I was bounced due to already being connected to Spot, in any other manner
03:47 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
RA
A
On the iPhone 13 app, browsing while listening to the pod, I experienced a fairly regular bug where the notifications tab refuses to load, swiped down to reload the page, and was booted from the pod. When I went to rejoin, no sound. Still no sound after closing and reopening the pod.
03:47 PM - Jan 27, 2024 (Edited)
Becky Helton
A
Silk browser on my kindle. First 5 or so times, no sound at all. Last time, some sound but super static-y
03:46 PM - Jan 27, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}