Dee Incognito
A
Voter suppression is the greatest anti-democratic evil in the U.S. I know it looks like Jan 6 is, but I suspect without voter suppression there’d have been no Prez Trump, and therefore no Jan 6. We all pay dearly for that evil.
Inconclusive Laura®️ @Canyonsfan
08:51 PM - Jan 13, 2024
11:01 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Yvette
A
Gerrymandering is ruining TEXAS and many other States. How do we as Democrats fight it?
In response to Dee Incognito.
11:29 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Yvette.
It's hard, but dems need to keep running everywhere. Especially in "unwinnable" races. You keep a bench of candidates and staffers active. You force the opposition to take firm stances on unpopular topics. You then are ready when the races do become winnable. You keep registering voters. Keep
11:50 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
the pressure on. Part of what the GOP tries to do with minority rule driven gerrymandering and voter suppression is to get dems to lose hope. To give up. The opposite is what needs to happen.

Look at what happened to Michigan a few years ago. Wisconsin could go from supermajority GOP in both
11:51 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Yvette.
I don't know for certain. That's an answer I have to leave to people much smarter than I am. But I do know the fight has to begin at local levels, and it has to be well funded, fierce, and constant. Democrats can't just fight in election years. It has to be always.
11:35 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
The Right likes to pit people against each other. Something is right or wrong, there are no shades of gray. Democrats are shades of gray people, and that doesn't make for good slogans. But Democrats are also "we the people" and want to bring people together. That's our greatest strength. Maybe
11:43 AM - Feb 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}