Dee Incognito
A
Voter suppression is the greatest anti-democratic evil in the U.S. I know it looks like Jan 6 is, but I suspect without voter suppression there’d have been no Prez Trump, and therefore no Jan 6. We all pay dearly for that evil.
Inconclusive Laura®️ @Canyonsfan
08:51 PM - Jan 13, 2024
11:01 PM - Feb 01, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
Gerrymandering is ruining TEXAS and many other States. How do we as Democrats fight it?
11:29 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
I don't know for certain. That's an answer I have to leave to people much smarter than I am. But I do know the fight has to begin at local levels, and it has to be well funded, fierce, and constant. Democrats can't just fight in election years. It has to be always.
In response to Yvette.
11:35 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
The Right likes to pit people against each other. Something is right or wrong, there are no shades of gray. Democrats are shades of gray people, and that doesn't make for good slogans. But Democrats are also "we the people" and want to bring people together. That's our greatest strength. Maybe
11:43 AM - Feb 02, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
we need to talk more about that. We need to make it feel better to come together with each other than it feels to have an Evil to fight. I'm just not sure how we make that resonate in such a brutal environment, but that might be key.

Just spitballing here.
11:45 AM - Feb 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}