Christopher Bouzy
A
There are people on Twitter stating we were trying to hide the security incident and didn't contact anyone. We literally emailed everyone, posted an announcement, and had a Pod about it all within hours of being notified.
06:51 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Incorrect. I didn't get an email from you, but I got one from HIBP saying my info was leaked. Not cool.
07:32 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Darren.
Nice job creating an account you never used just so you could pop in here today to spread bullshit.
07:45 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
I created a lot of accounts in different places in the post-Twitter diaspora because it wasn't clear where the future was heading.

But instead of attacking me, why don't you address the content of what I wrote? I never received an email from Spoutible on this, only HIBP.
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
07:48 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Darren.
Mainly because I only have your word that you never received an email, and have no reason to believe that you're acting in good faith. You haven't earned my trust.
07:50 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
And Spoutible has, after it was shown that they leaked a ton of info about its users? What about the person who replied to me also saying they didn't get an email?

And I don't care about earning your trust - my message wasn't even to you to begin with.
07:54 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Karen B
A
The people that’s on here being all crazy about this had nothing to say when it happened to them on Twitter.
08:00 AM - Feb 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}