Christopher Bouzy
A
There are people on Twitter stating we were trying to hide the security incident and didn't contact anyone. We literally emailed everyone, posted an announcement, and had a Pod about it all within hours of being notified.
06:51 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
Incorrect. I didn't get an email from you, but I got one from HIBP saying my info was leaked. Not cool.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:32 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Erik Siegrist
A
In response to Darren.
You seem like a smart guy, Darren, so I assume you understand that you not getting an email does not mean no email was sent to you
10:15 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
In response to Erik Siegrist.
That's a very weird way of getting out of it, but it doesn't explain why Spoutible didn't force a password/2FA reset of all affected users.
10:22 AM - Feb 05, 2024
eustace
A
In response to Darren.
Huh. I didn't get an email from ANYWHERE about this. I found out on another social media platform and came here to change my password just for due-diligence purposes.
08:44 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Darren.
I got an email.

Did you check your spam or other folders? If you don't open emails from some senders, sometimes they end up in spam.

The only people I've seen claim they didn't get an email don't actually use the site. That's really weird. What an amazing coincidence.
08:11 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Darren
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
Yeah, no email. Nothing.

And I think there are plenty of people who created an account here (and other places) that went dormant because Spoutible didn't take off like other sites. You can find me on this username on other sites and see that I'm an actual person.
08:14 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
FYI, I never got an email. I have gotten them before. I did see the podcast and jumped in late and was very confused. Good thing he had it! It is all good in the end and taken care of!
10:38 AM - Feb 05, 2024 (Edited)
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Darren.
Nice job creating an account you never used just so you could pop in here today to spread bullshit.
07:45 AM - Feb 05, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
He got an immediate block from me. Not wasting my time.
10:07 AM - Feb 05, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
Looks like jealousy from the x🤣😂
01:05 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Jono W
A
In response to Darren.
Same.
07:36 AM - Feb 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}