Christopher Bouzy
A
Have you been waiting a year for something to happen, so you can bring up our adult content policy that was voted on by the community? And I would suggest reading what Troy Hunt wrote again, because DECRYPTED passwords WERE NOT exposed.
Tilly Bridges @tillybridges
not here to argue or debate with people. Bouzy lied (passwords were indeed compromised), used entirely unsecure code, and wouldn't even listen to trans people when we told him his policies on sex workers were transphobic. just because it happens elsewhere doesn't make what he did okay. not worth it.
02:54 PM - Feb 05, 2024
03:40 PM - Feb 05, 2024 (Edited)
Deborah Conway
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
It seems that way!!!
04:36 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
A lot of people apparently vowing to give up the internet for good today, I guess.
03:51 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Travel Buff
A
Personally I wouldn't engage with people like that. You have so many people on Spoutible, you are bound to get unreasonable people on
03:47 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Tilly Bridges
A
your refusal to listen to trans people was a huge issue. I wrote about it back then, as did so many others. nobody listened. cis people voted without listening and you decided that was ok.

this is just the straw that broke the camel's back, man. don't you have a data breach to deal with?
03:43 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Dee Jay
A
In response to Tilly Bridges.
Don’t you have an account to delete?
05:02 PM - Feb 05, 2024
Used ToBeGop
B
In response to Tilly Bridges.
shame on you.
#Disgust
09:29 PM - Feb 05, 2024