Ben East
A
Who here is interested in following a process thread of a new commission I’m working on? A #PaintalongaBen if you will?
Tough. I’m doing it anyway. Follow the comments for progress.
Step 1: prime a plywood frame with texture paste. This is going to hang in a pizza shop, so needs to be hardy. #art
05:55 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Angela Thompson
A
In response to Ben East.
Ben have you seen this at @waldograce , thought it maybe relevant and interesting for you about tools t protect work
03:30 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Ben East
A
In response to Angela Thompson.
Thanks so much for this Angela- that’s a really interesting innovation!
06:31 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Angela Thompson
A
In response to Ben East.
You’re welcome. Hope the play was good. I do think of spoutible as like a lot like bus stop conversations, lots of brief community chatter and tips, -some to pass on, with some pertinent observations. Sometimes people going same direction others passing by on other routes.
All the best Ben
06:43 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Ben East
A
It’s true! I’ve noticed I’m having a lot of fascinating micro conversations on here and then two days later forgetting who I held them with, which can make following up a bit problematic.
The play was excellent thank you. 🤗
06:47 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Angela Thompson
A
In response to Ben East.
I am going to spend the next two weeks trying to get some reference system in place - my. ‘Search bar’ is not great at the moment i.e not really working - so I will drop a line to ‘Help’ and see if I can improve my accessibility.
Will watch you painting progress :-)
06:57 PM - Mar 09, 2023
Ben East
A
Yes, I get the sense these are all issues that will clear up organically over time. Kind of fun to be on the train while it rattles along though, right?
As for the painting, I have the final stages ready to post but I’ve been a bit jammed to upload them today. I’ll see if I can sort it tomorrow!
07:06 PM - Mar 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}