Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court
A
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!

We are gonna have a SPANKING !!!!

This is gonna be so much fun (Judge Cannon in Trump Florida Espionage case made catastrophic mistake, Jack Smith will take this to Appeals Court)

Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
f r e d k i p t e r @fredkipter
👀 re-upping 👀

Today, Feb 9 'Judge' Cannon ordered Jack Smith to turn over previously ex parte (trump can't see) & under seal (public can't see) docs to DEFENDANT Trump by tomorrow Feb 10 effectively imperiling the safety of witness & intentionally compromising the DOJ investigation!
09:56 PM - Feb 09, 2024
09:24 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
I know she wants to help trump but does she really wont to tank her career because who after this is going to take her seriously as a judge?
08:50 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
Julia, the Trump pocket judge Cannon: Come On Aileen is crooked. She is bought for. She has been trying to steer this criminal trial on national security matters, to help the CRIMINAL. She will be removed when the next Congress has a vote on her impeachment. She knows it. She's now playing for time
10:02 AM - Feb 12, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court.
She definitely is and she deserves everything that coming to her, for helping him she paying the price..I've no sympathy for her ..hope it was worth it 🤷
12:20 PM - Feb 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}