Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!

We are gonna have a SPANKING !!!!

This is gonna be so much fun (Judge Cannon in Trump Florida Espionage case made catastrophic mistake, Jack Smith will take this to Appeals Court)

Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
f r e d k i p t e r @fredkipter
👀 re-upping 👀

Today, Feb 9 'Judge' Cannon ordered Jack Smith to turn over previously ex parte (trump can't see) & under seal (public can't see) docs to DEFENDANT Trump by tomorrow Feb 10 effectively imperiling the safety of witness & intentionally compromising the DOJ investigation!
09:56 PM - Feb 09, 2024
09:24 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
How many bad rulings does Jack Smith have to put up with before the appeals court will remove her?
10:10 PM - Feb 11, 2024
A
In response to Margaret Hardin.
Appeals Court cannot do ANYTHING until Jack Smith informs them formally, in a filing, of what she has done. They cannot do anything

Jack Smith is not a damsel in distress. He is not gonna bother the 11th Circuit Appeals Court with minor nuisances or inconveniences. I think this is the issue he does
10:01 AM - Feb 12, 2024
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
I know she wants to help trump but does she really wont to tank her career because who after this is going to take her seriously as a judge?
08:50 AM - Feb 11, 2024
A
In response to Julia@myollieBarradise1.
Julia, the Trump pocket judge Cannon: Come On Aileen is crooked. She is bought for. She has been trying to steer this criminal trial on national security matters, to help the CRIMINAL. She will be removed when the next Congress has a vote on her impeachment. She knows it. She's now playing for time
10:02 AM - Feb 12, 2024
Tommy Taya
A
I think she, or someone in her orbit has already given this info to the 🍊🍕💩, & her decision is to cover her ass.
05:22 AM - Feb 11, 2024
Jodi Stevens
A
What is the timeline for her response?
12:53 PM - Feb 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}