Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court
A
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!

We are gonna have a SPANKING !!!!

This is gonna be so much fun (Judge Cannon in Trump Florida Espionage case made catastrophic mistake, Jack Smith will take this to Appeals Court)

Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
Spanking!
f r e d k i p t e r @fredkipter
👀 re-upping 👀

Today, Feb 9 'Judge' Cannon ordered Jack Smith to turn over previously ex parte (trump can't see) & under seal (public can't see) docs to DEFENDANT Trump by tomorrow Feb 10 effectively imperiling the safety of witness & intentionally compromising the DOJ investigation!
09:56 PM - Feb 09, 2024
09:24 AM - Feb 10, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court.
How many bad rulings does Jack Smith have to put up with before the appeals court will remove her?
10:10 PM - Feb 11, 2024
A
Appeals Court cannot do ANYTHING until Jack Smith informs them formally, in a filing, of what she has done. They cannot do anything

Jack Smith is not a damsel in distress. He is not gonna bother the 11th Circuit Appeals Court with minor nuisances or inconveniences. I think this is the issue he does
In response to Margaret Hardin.
10:01 AM - Feb 12, 2024
Margaret Hardin
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Filibustering In Court.
Thanks T-Dawg. I hope this one is the one that triggers Jack Smith to go for it. Cannon is truly awful.
09:56 AM - Feb 13, 2024
A
In response to Margaret Hardin.
Yes me too. And am truly surprised, that we have not seen Jack Smith go to 11th Circuit Court (yet). That order was on Friday with Saturday deadline (that Jack Smith missed). It seems odd that this is in a kind of stalemate, I woulda thunk he went on Saturday or latest Monday to appeal it
09:21 AM - Feb 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}