Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
No hate for those watching the Fani Willis hearing, but I'm not going to support cable news programming for, “sh/ts and giggles.”

The unmitigated gall to shine a light on the personal life of an exceptional Prosecutor, while the man who will stand trial for Voter fraud and intimidation, walks free
12:31 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
He will not walk free. He will be convicted.
10:19 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Jose Gonzalez
A
Watched the courtroom YouTube feed. No commentary or commercials. She was absolutely a "hostile witness" and attorneys had no idea what to do with her. Feel sorry she had to deal w this stuff. From a legal perspective, don't see wtf this has to do w disqualification. Strong woman. ✌🏽🤟🏽✊🏽
09:12 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Jose Gonzalez.
I would have been hostile too with that nonsense. Attempting to portray her as an over sexualized stereotype.
10:21 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Karen B
A
I watched the trial on MeisasTouch on YouTube. I do not support any other media.
08:24 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Betty McNiel
A
When I saw that was on, I immediately switched channels. Not giving one ounce of my precious oxygen to that BS.
06:28 PM - Feb 15, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
I had to switch off - CNN AND BBS I mean C! ffs!
05:25 PM - Feb 15, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
MSNBC is officially calling their coverage of this "The Trials Of Donald Trump." That's the title on the cable TV guide! I saw this and turned the channel in disgust!
04:29 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
I put MSNBC on Tuesday night, on mute. Kornacki was getting on my nerves. After Suozzi gave his speech, I turned it off.

Yesterday, I watched coverage of the shooting. I turned it off at, 6:00 pm.

The TV is OFF today.
04:32 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Drummer Girl
A
Yeah same w/me... & it's as bad as I thought, given the news coming from those having to watch. Disgusting! I hope she gives them hell on the stand w/the most prosecutorial shade possible as she clarifies this is what integrity actually looks like, & no wonder you're confused, given your client! 😣
03:30 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Nyah M
A
I watched roughly 10 minutes...All I could stomach.
02:39 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Teresa Williams
A
In response to Nyah M.
Still watching it. It is pretty awful, and Fani is so angry, yet holding her own. She has corroborated previous testimony almost perfectly-just like prosecution told the judge they needed from her. And the grilling STILL goes on-Dragging her most personal life through the mud just to save Trump.
04:10 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Diana Beach
A
It's unabashed racism. And so unfair.
01:36 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Anne Adams
A
Yes it’s beyond shameful
01:34 PM - Feb 15, 2024
BattleFuzz