Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Not everyone will understand this but let me say, Fani Willis vividly displays the awesome and scary ‘potential’ that sparks at the core of racism against blacks.

It is our ‘potential’ that others have often feared and sought to oppress. She is an equal among those who see themselves as kings.
05:05 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Lillian H.
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
02:59 PM - Feb 16, 2024
Yogi Thomas
B
Fani Willis is a confident, intelligent black woman whose career can’t be disparaged. Judge Scott McAfee allowing a personal attack case on District Attorney Fani Willis is another pathetic view of the justice system. They know Willis isn’t afraid of Trump and Klan like the others who bow down.
02:18 PM - Feb 16, 2024 (Edited)
William Tulloch
A
It has been fascinating, from a sociological perspective, to see the number of fellow high-SPF users utterly appalled at her "lack of respect." If only they could figure out that's their privilege talking, we'd be in much better shape as a society.
09:03 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Susan McBride
A
And it's why the white patriarchy is working overtime to discredit her and to discredit our vice-president and any/all powerful Black men & women who are standing up & speaking truth. We desperately need the media to shine a bigger light on this, but I don't have much faith in them these days.
07:58 AM - Feb 16, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
Amen 🙏🏾
11:31 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Ground Control
A
TOTALLY get that...it's how bullies everywhere keep their petty thrones. For the white racist ones, that one's always seemed doubly true.
08:22 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Carol Lovely
A
We’re all looking at one amazing woman. I’m sure she scares the hell out of all MAGATS. I’m so in awe of her. She is a role model for all women black and white alike
07:15 PM - Feb 15, 2024
PS Annie
A
Precisely. That is why she scares them.
07:11 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Mary Ohlson
B
Well said.
07:08 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Nell Minow
A
Fani Willis is the five things that most terrify Donald Trump: She's smart, she's a woman, she is Black, she is not afraid of him, and she has power.
06:06 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Caryl D
A
Every single time🤬
05:58 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
05:45 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Literally reading James Baldwin this second and this line comes to mind:
“It was another fear, a fear that the child, in challenging the white world's assumptions, was putting himself in the path of destruction.”
― James Baldwin, The Fire Next Time
05:31 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
There's so many good quotes that I'm basing Saturday's discussion on quotes.
05:38 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
I love that she showed no fear, was confident, smart and especially, sassy. 😁 She took those bulldogs for a walk.
05:29 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Francy NOT Fancy.
I was avoiding the whole side show- but THAT I want to see
07:19 PM - Feb 15, 2024
Char
A
Completely agree. DA Fani is incredible and I cannot get enough of her annihilating the bozo trying to trip her up.

She schooled him and it is bringing so much glee to so many.

I love to see strong Black women showing up anyone who gets in their way. Fucking right.
05:10 PM - Feb 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}