El Howieson
A
07:13 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Susan McBride
A
In response to El Howieson.
Lordy, please #voteblue in 2024 in every single election. Time to sweep all those Republicans out of office and make America what America should be for once and for all. We're tired of all the devolution and regression. Let's let kindness and wisdom and science and education lead.
07:18 AM - Feb 17, 2024
El Howieson
A
In response to Susan McBride.
Agreed like many many Aussies we are praying beyond words that Americans recognise the risk Donald Trump and MAGA represent… and VOTE BLUE
07:20 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Susan McBride
A
IMHO, the majority of Americans recognize that Trump is dangerous to our country and the world. I believe MAGA #s have dwindled greatly since 2016. Anyone with a brain can see the damage he causes and the destructiveness of his cult. I hope he loses BIG this year and will be in prison by 2025.
07:28 AM - Feb 17, 2024
El Howieson
A
I sincerely hope you are right about this… I have seen the groundswell of support for Biden and Democrats at every election in the last couple of years especially since SCOTUS overturned Roe… I hope Nov is the end of Trump and MAGA republicans in power and that Democrats hold super majorities
07:32 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Susan McBride
A
The media hypes Trump & his cult so often, you'd think they were the majority. But, you're right, sane Americans have been going to the polls to vote and Trumpublicans are losing. They're not even getting on school boards. We will get there. I hope elections in 2024 give us an even bigger boost!
07:36 AM - Feb 17, 2024
Anthony Lee
A
Humanity will prevail in 2024. The signs are there. 🙂
07:43 AM - Feb 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}