Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court
A
I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR

(wasn't that something? My mind was racing as I was putting that puzzle together earlier today)

Could you do me a favor? I see lots of comments & questions. It is a PAIN for me to go through them

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE (again, if you already did once). I'll answer HERE
03:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Mad Canadian
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court.
Brilliant! This is the best case scenario, If he goes belly-up, he’s going to drag the GOP with him. When all the $ goes into his legal defence, do they have options to replace it? Would the Koch types step in to bail them out? Is this why he wasn’t his DIL to be RNC chair?
03:37 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
Yes. I have said for years, that Trump is teh final nail that ends this party we have known as 'Republicans' and a new conservative party has to emerge from its ashes. That is what Liz Cheney, Romney, Ana Navarro, Morning Joe, John Kasich, Jon Huntsman, Kinzinger etc are already building
In response to Mad Canadian.
04:06 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Jewels & Binoculars
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court.
It's going to be nearly impossible for anyone to reform the GOP brand cuz it's 100% built on demagoguery. Since '16 we've known GOP issues are fronts for antisocial urges forced into the closet by FDR & LBJ. GOP is forever a holding pen for deplorables. Liz, Mick, MJoe et al. will die partyless.
12:18 PM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to Jewels & Binoculars.
Totally agree Republicans are now just a gang of grifters and con artists. That brand was destroyed by the Trump years (one could say they were on life-support already into 2016). A new conservative party needs to be created. This one is dead
12:20 PM - Feb 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}