Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court
A
I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR

(wasn't that something? My mind was racing as I was putting that puzzle together earlier today)

Could you do me a favor? I see lots of comments & questions. It is a PAIN for me to go through them

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE (again, if you already did once). I'll answer HERE
03:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Not In Contempt of Court.
You answered my one question. I offered you covefe, but it's cold now, so never mind. Fascinating thread, and it makes sense. (Oh, and the popcorn I made is gone. 😆)
05:48 PM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to Peggy Stuart #FirstWave.
I'm sorry about eating your popcorn. but can I offer you some cold coffee? It doesn't have that much whisky in it...
05:55 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
2/2

He will lie, beg, borrow, or steal like he never has before to make it look like there's no problem and play it cool.

Someone with his (lack of) scruples could pull that off and we may never see how much he's really sweating under the surface.
12:31 PM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to Robin Zimmermann.
He won't get $600 million. He might be able to find one tenth of that with intense hustling for a month. So unless he sells properties, he is done. But we will see in coming weeks how this plays out. An early sign: his plane goes for sale hahahahahahahahaha
12:37 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
1/2 The public humiliation of revealing any cracks in the public persona of wealth that he maintains is probably one of his biggest fears ever. Maybe second only to prison.

Thus he will go to extraordinary lengths to prevent that.
12:30 PM - Feb 19, 2024 (Edited)
A
Recognize it is totally meaningless what Trump wants, after 20 March, the Manhattan sheriff will go and seize the properties and start to auction. E Jean Carroll's lawyers will have liens on properties already probably next week. And if they find these all were overleveraged, they take ever more...
12:35 PM - Feb 19, 2024
A
Giuliani filed for bankruptcy only a few weeks after that $150 million dollar verdict. Same happens here, if Trump does not have about $600 million in actual wealth today. There is absolutely nothing Trump can do to stop that now. He is caught in a vice. If he can afford it, he should pay
12:36 PM - Feb 19, 2024
Andrew Stevens
A
One thing to put on your radar: If Trump sells real estate for cash he's going to be killed with tax on recaptured depreciation. RE investors NEVER sell for cash - they borrow against and they 1031 exchange. They usually have close to zero basis in assets. Bigly taxes to be paid if assets are sold.
10:15 AM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to Andrew Stevens.
Yes yes yes yes YESSSSSS. which is probably why he has just decided, he ain't gonna pay. He is now that toddler in the supermarket sitting on the floor with arms folded, staring at mom and sulking. Thinking I will hold my breath, until you buy me that CANDY.
10:26 AM - Feb 19, 2024
Sally O'Malley
A
I could see Elmo buying Mar O Lardo and "allowing" Trump to live there. A power trip of sorts. Or maybe an impulsive souvenir of sorts.
07:44 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sally O'Malley.
LOL I can see Elmo has history of bad investments, that would be pretty epic disaster indeed. Trump won't be living there for long, Trump lives shortly in safe government housing with his very own wall, for the rest of his life. But Space Moron would not get to keep Mar-A-Lago, will be seized by FBI
05:26 AM - Feb 19, 2024
A
In response to Sally O'Malley.
The federal code Jack Smith used in his indictment of Trump in Florida is the one that allows any property used for the hiding of evidence from FBI to be seized. that includes Mar-A-Lago, Bedminster and that ugly jet airplane. So if Elmo were to buy it, that money is down the drain. Let him be dumb
05:27 AM - Feb 19, 2024
Sally O'Malley
A
Yes! It all makes sense. The non filing of the appeal really puzzled me. Then the Florida judge 180. Something else is his calling to Putin to do whatever he wants. It seems it would piss off his military voters as you don't abandon your allies. He knows he's not winning. When did he realize?
07:42 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
I’m loving your thread, but all I could find on your gangster claim about Canon’s husband is that he worked for (a really horrible) mobster, not that he is one himself. Is there more info somewhere?
Though it is strange that he wiped what otherwise is a boring Linked In profile
04:45 PM - Feb 18, 2024 (Edited)
A
In response to Lori Anne Thomley.
LOL I have nothing better than that. I am not here to catch some lowlife crooked judge, I have MUCH bigger fish to fry. But she smells and it seems her husband is a mobster. Maybe he is clean :-)
05:33 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Dawn Bezio
A
What happens to his candidacy? Does he back out and if so who is the republican nominee? If it is Nikki will she have any chance of winning against Biden?
04:34 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Dawn Bezio.
..so Trump ALSO needs Nikki to keep running. Because as long as it is a primary race, Trump is legally allowed to take every penny. But once the Party declare Trump si their nominee, the PARTY gets the money (which is why Trump now tries to get his people to raid that piggy bank too)
04:45 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
Trump is a LOCK to win the GOP nomination. Nikki has no mathematical chance, not the slightest. And then of course Trump is unelectable so he take the GOP down to their worst political defeat in US history in November when we re-elect President Biden and retake the House and increase our seats In S
04:46 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Music in the Mayhem
A
My antennae went up at sudden change in Cannonball judge wondering something similar. If I see it and you see it- do you think someone with some authority will see it and do something?
04:34 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Music in the Mayhem.
Yeah, I know that feeling. I was immediately saying, this does not smell right haha. But what EXACTLY was that happened there, I hope we will eventually find out. We might never find out. It COULD be a fascinating movie one day
04:47 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
OK, I do have a Q :) Assuming you're correct what's trimp's next political move?

I say he presents himself as 21st Century Jesus being "crucified" for trying to "save America" and goes full cult leader as GOP nominee. What I can't predict is whether he does that from US or Russian soil. Cripes! 🤯
04:29 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
So Trump HAS to continue to run - even though he clearly does not want to anymore. But that is his only source of income - and means to pay his legal costs. They were more than $1 million PER WEEK by December, today probably $1.3 million per week
04:51 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
Enter “Trump as MAGA Jesus” as a Search. I got articles showing that, once Trump knew he was going to be arrested last April, he gave a speech Palm Sunday week comparing himself to Jesus. MAGA Pastors and MAGA faithful seem to have been amplifying it ever since.
05:05 PM - Feb 18, 2024 (Edited)
Niki S. RN
A
Can he get the $$$ from Saudis or Russia? No wonder he stole all those classified documents.
04:28 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Niki S. RN.
No. Trump has no more classified docs to sell. So whatever money he was able to get for selling classified docs, has already arrived and he can get no more. By the way, he did not DELIVER stolen docs to his clients haha. They must be angry. The FBI seized the docs before Trump was able to deliver
04:52 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Larry with an i
A
I don't always agree with you but now I do. Trump knows he is going down and the tells are there.
04:10 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Larry with an i.
LOL thanks Larry WAI and I truly do appreciate CONSIDERED disagreement, as that is how I learn and am always willing to revisit my own positions, as long as the commentary is honest and considered, not propaganda babble (from one side or the other haha). Happy you agreed on this take
04:26 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
No questions, just WOW!!!

And thank you!
04:10 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
Thanks! And you can imagine how MY mind was racing a couple of hours ago, as these thoughts arrived to the conclusion, and I was hurrying home so I can post this. Happy to have you onboard...
04:27 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Sue Ross
A
Brilliant call! After reading, it makes perfect sense.
03:52 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sue Ross.
thanks Sue
04:00 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Sue Ross
A
What if the Saudis pay his fines? They gave Jared 2 billion.
03:46 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sue Ross.
Saudis are smart boys. They know Delinquent Don/Sneaker Con will be in prison, not in white house. Saudis have a strained relationship with Biden. They know Dark Brandon is President for next 5 years and will not jeopardize that by sending bad money after good, to a federal prison. No, Saudis won't
04:01 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sue Ross.
Taht said, Saudis are smart businessmen. They know a fire sale when they see 1. For some reason living in that shithole country of sand over stinking oil, they seem to like grass. So they could buy Trump golf courses for pennies on the dollar. Except rather wait for the auction than pay Trump price
04:03 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Mart Roodbeen
B
What about Musk, fying to MAL? Musk is he Kind of guy who can and will burn money for Power and Influence (and possible New Business) and he might want to keep GOP-Putin string strong. And could f.e. buy property out of Trump.org?
03:45 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Mart Roodbeen.
Elmo the Space Moron is a lunatic and who knows what he wants to do, to burn more money. He's already destroyed our beloved Twitter. But Elon knows Delinquent Don/Sneaker Con is headed to prison for life, beyond parole. Why would he want to own a prison convict?
04:04 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Mad Canadian
A
Also, had to add this.. Donny is now channeling Al Bundy.. selling shoes! LOL.
03:39 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Mad Canadian.
LOL and doing even that badly :-)
04:04 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Andrew Senior
A
But Al Bundy would be the smarter of the two.
04:08 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Mad Canadian
A
Brilliant! This is the best case scenario, If he goes belly-up, he’s going to drag the GOP with him. When all the $ goes into his legal defence, do they have options to replace it? Would the Koch types step in to bail them out? Is this why he wasn’t his DIL to be RNC chair?
03:37 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
Yes. I have said for years, that Trump is teh final nail that ends this party we have known as 'Republicans' and a new conservative party has to emerge from its ashes. That is what Liz Cheney, Romney, Ana Navarro, Morning Joe, John Kasich, Jon Huntsman, Kinzinger etc are already building
04:06 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Dawn Bezio
A
Oh T Dawg that was fabulous detail. So that means he can't pay for his criminal appeals to delay things any further?
03:28 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
Yes. or more precisely, Trump cannot afford to appeal 'all' and has to now select what to try to fight for (while obviously losing all appeals)
04:07 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Sheryl G
A
Can foreign donations sneak in to help him pay even though he has a financial babysitter?
03:26 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sheryl G.
Ýes. And foreign payment to buy a Trump property is also perfectly legal, he is NOT currently a government officer. He is ALLOWED to sell for example his golf courses to the Saudis. But nobody buys golf courses, he would not get full value in a fire sale. And Saudis have no use for a prison inmate
03:28 PM - Feb 18, 2024
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}