Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR

(wasn't that something? My mind was racing as I was putting that puzzle together earlier today)

Could you do me a favor? I see lots of comments & questions. It is a PAIN for me to go through them

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE (again, if you already did once). I'll answer HERE
03:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Niki S. RN
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Can he get the $$$ from Saudis or Russia? No wonder he stole all those classified documents.
04:28 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
No. Trump has no more classified docs to sell. So whatever money he was able to get for selling classified docs, has already arrived and he can get no more. By the way, he did not DELIVER stolen docs to his clients haha. They must be angry. The FBI seized the docs before Trump was able to deliver
In response to Niki S. RN.
04:52 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Sheryl G
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
But they missed some locked closets during the search.. And didn’t search all properties in time. Couldn’t he still have a stash?
05:20 PM - Feb 18, 2024
A
In response to Sheryl G.
Mark Meadows who conducted the theft of all classified docs has confessed and flipped. Christina Bobb who stole part of the docs has confessed and flipped. Ivanka is a witness for Jack Smith, was in Mar-a-Lago and knows daddy's secrets better than anyone else. Jack Smith has TWO current informants..
05:32 PM - Feb 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}