Tomi T Ahonen
A
I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR

(wasn't that something? My mind was racing as I was putting that puzzle together earlier today)

Could you do me a favor? I see lots of comments & questions. It is a PAIN for me to go through them

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE (again, if you already did once). I'll answer HERE
03:19 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen.
OK, I do have a Q :) Assuming you're correct what's trimp's next political move?

I say he presents himself as 21st Century Jesus being "crucified" for trying to "save America" and goes full cult leader as GOP nominee. What I can't predict is whether he does that from US or Russian soil. Cripes! 🤯
04:29 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
Enter “Trump as MAGA Jesus” as a Search. I got articles showing that, once Trump knew he was going to be arrested last April, he gave a speech Palm Sunday week comparing himself to Jesus. MAGA Pastors and MAGA faithful seem to have been amplifying it ever since.
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
05:05 PM - Feb 18, 2024 (Edited)
Tomi T Ahonen
A
In response to Lori Anne Thomley.
Yes, that was no coincidence and whoever is his 'religious nutters' advisor, had prepared that well with the ole Trumpo. There is some advisor who does the Christians like any proper dishonest televangelist who promises you get to heaven if you just buy me another jet airplane haha...
06:36 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Michelle Schwinghammer
A
In response to Lori Anne Thomley.
Well at least my instincts are correct. Wow!!

Begs the next question -- if and when he goes down this road, at what point can someone petition the court to confirm he is no longer a candidate but a church (i.e., cult) and disqualify him on those grounds?
05:29 PM - Feb 18, 2024
Lori Anne Thomley
A
In response to Michelle Schwinghammer.
Yeah, I wish. But all these people still seem to identify themselves as Christians*, not ‘quite’ Trump-Ian’s. Plus, millions vote for him- if that’s the size, will we be able to enforce such an order?
*Though T is the opposite of Jesus
05:49 PM - Feb 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}